Here’s an awesome documentary about dudes who take loving their cars to the next level and I thought my fetish for corn beef and feet was a little off.
I found this manual on some mechaphile site for all those curious gentleman who think their Cutlass Supreme is starting to look a little attractive today….
How do you make love to a car? A simple manual describing a rare fetish for those that ask this question.
1. The tailpipe isn’t the only option! If it interests you, get hold of a silicon sleeve or some other masturbation tool to make life easier on your tool. Note: a possible sleeve is a Hand Job Stroker by Calexotics, obtainable from CloneZone (wank toys dept). Typically a rubber, silicon or similar sheath can also be used elsewhere, especially for cut gentlemen.
2. For those who enjoy the body of a car, licking, kissing, caressing and the normal actions of foreplay work well.
3. Lying on bodywork, with practice can be enjoyable, hot or cold. Key point is to get a feel for what might dent permanently. Cut guys often get more out of humping when using some form of textured sheath.
4. Manual gearsticks can be fun for those inclined to allow the car to return the favour, just be sure of a smooth entry with a custom walnut, carbon fibre or titanium gearknob. Jaguars with walnut knobs work well for this.
5. Leather interiors on luxory vehicles work rather well for humping. Some vanilla folks enjoy this as an alternative to lady palm and her five fingers. Cleans easy too!
6. For hardcore car lovers (trucks too), oily diffs, engines and tyres are an additional turn on. One guy enjoys being squashed this way, another likes to taste the fluids. Most fluids would be hazardous if swallowed in any quantity however.
7. Finally jacking up to jackoff is safest accomplished with ramps rather than just jacks or axle stands. Especially if you and your 4 wheeled friend are “bouncers”. Big wheeled pickups are notorious for this.
8. Privacy is a must except for exhibitionists. Most countries don’t like public indecency whether you are fcuking a car, man or woman. Stick to a garage or workshop where possible.
9. Mixing fetishes can work with cars when used with imagination and care. Watersports is a common addition for many men as are other variations. Leather bondage can be fun too before, during or after serving the car.
10. Roleplay involving the car is another spice. Solo roleplay requires vivid imagination and the ability to suspend rational thought temporarily (some would say permanently). Two or more involved tends to be easier. Big or luxorious vehicles can be served, small sports cars dominated or switched around. Doesn’t always work for me, varies.
11. Roleplay may be a thing for some, but the real thing for me and many is the variety of textures and smells associated with a good looking car. On top of all the other attributes that is. It’s worth exploring new aspects of your 4 wheeled lover each time you have a session, as I did today exploring her tyres during other activities. Variety is the spice of life.
12. I haven’t mentioned fem/car action purely because being a man, I don’t have intimate knowledge of what would really work for a woman in this game. Obviously there is the option of gearknob riding, attachments to replace unsuitable gearknobs and I’ve seen a bumper rider (dildo attached to towbar). However, like tailpipes are not the only choice for men, I can’t believe that penetration by the vehicle is the only choice for women. I hope to see edits adding to this by imaginitive types. I have seen some cool pics of bound women on House of Gord’s website where they are attached to vehicles in various ways, however this wasn’t quite what I had in mind :-).