inspiring life
The TRUTH about the food we are eating

Celebrities before and after Russia

Fascinating photos collected from history

These pictures will restore your faith in humanity

How to stop being needy

Test Your Power Of Deduction: Man Or Woman?

February 11, 2010 | 61 Comments » | Topics: WTF

Can you be fooled? In each of the following photos try to guess which member of the couple is a girl and which is a guy. There are 6 pairs. Look closely, then pick left or right to identify the guy. The correct answers are at the bottom.

man or woman

man or woman

man or woman

man or woman

man or woman

man or woman

Answer:

It was a trick question….all of them are guys. These pictures are taken from the MissLadyboy Pageant in Thailand.

61 Responses to “Test Your Power Of Deduction: Man Or Woman?”

1. Adam Says:
    February 12th, 2010 at 2:00 pm

Ive been to Thailand…you have to be so careful, cause its really unbelievable. I wasnt burned…but man.

2. joe Says:
    February 18th, 2010 at 2:03 am

What? They’re all Guys?… um, I guessed right…. didn’t fool me, no…. no sir…. memo to self: stay away from Thailand…

3. St_John Says:
    February 22nd, 2010 at 11:36 pm

gezz. they’re even prettier than my girl. LOL.

4. office jerk Says:
    February 26th, 2010 at 1:07 pm

that made me hard

5. Kylee Says:
    March 1st, 2010 at 7:41 am

As a transgender woman, I know certain physical attributes to look for to find if the person is a genetic woman or a cross-dresser or transgender woman. I had trouble as I went through choosing which one because each of them looked very much like a genetic male. So I had to choose the one who was able to hide fewer gender signs.

6. sajib Says:
    March 6th, 2010 at 1:13 pm

these girls are smoking hot.. my god…

7. Libra Says:
    March 6th, 2010 at 2:33 pm

They’re all hot, and the fact that they’re guys makes it hotter!

8. PhantomTop Says:
    March 10th, 2010 at 1:32 pm

Male/Female whatever, their HOT.

Must look up cost of Thailand vacation.

9. Jonathan Bailey Says:
    March 18th, 2010 at 4:46 am

Hehe
    I was looking at each of them and I said some areas, both male. But I had to pick one a female and one a male. So… the one which looked more male were male, and ones looking more female were female. Although, if I were to see in person, it would have been much easier.

10. Kacheewyboo Says:
    March 28th, 2010 at 5:06 pm

Eh. whatever, tons of makeup and plastic surgery give these “girls” their beauty. You can take any average looking person, cake makeup on them, fake eyelashes, fake everything with some good plastic surgery (eyelid surgery and nose surgery for asians is popular) and you have these made up, fake ass drag queens. But really, it works on anyone. Anyone can be beautiful if they pay for it.

11. El Catrin Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 9:31 am

Despite the few negative comments, I think they are absolutely gorgeous. Kacheewyboo, why such a hater? Personally, I wouldn’t mind spending quality time with any of these beautiful girls.

12. coolone Says:
    April 24th, 2010 at 10:37 am

They’re ok as long as they don’t pull their dick out :D

13. that guy Says:
    April 25th, 2010 at 4:20 am

@coolone

haha so true if they do have dicks that is usually to look like the above pictures you would under go an extreme amount of surgery.

14. Jesus Sheep Says:
    April 26th, 2010 at 6:01 pm

It doesn’t matter what they look like and what bodily mutilation they endure… their DNA will always identify them as what sex they truly are…

I don’t think God or Jesus Christ is up in Heaven saying that it is acceptable to do these things.

Matthew 7:13-14
    Jesus said “Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction and many will enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life and only a few will find it.”

Jesus is the narrow gate and He even tells us that He is the ONLY way to Heaven.

This world has become a cesspool of filth and the MANY reprobates will pay dearly for their perverted ways.

We are living in the days of The Book Of Revelations… get your act straight, or suffer the consequences eternally.

15. Spock Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 12:50 pm

WAHAHAHAA CHRISTIANITY IS SUCH A JOKE! Thank you, I haven’t laughed so hard in a while!

16. MdAmor Says:
    May 15th, 2010 at 12:46 am

It is definitely hard to tell!

17. Briana Says:
    May 19th, 2010 at 10:26 am

Some of them were quite easy to tell… I should not be on the internet this much. O_O

Very pretty though.

18. Ken Says:
    May 31st, 2010 at 8:11 pm

If God created everything then that means he created these ladyboys, too. Get off your pedestal and stop judging who is right and who is wrong. According to your bible, that’s God’s job not yours. Who are they hurting? NO ONE!!! It’s people that judge and condemn others that do the most harm. Hello, inquisition.

19. tom Says:
    June 5th, 2010 at 6:18 pm

wow, some of them really are quite attractive. But if they are actually men then man I can’t possibly begin to understand what goes through a person’s mind that would want to make such changes.

20. donzaloog Says:
    June 14th, 2010 at 4:39 pm

Jesus the sheep can suck one of these ladyboys dicks. Why do religious people insist on spewing their filth within earshot( or eyeshot) of sane people. Keep it to yourself, churchy.

Anyway, I was fooled by most of these “girls”. What is up with these Asian countries where these things are so commonplace that nobody bats an eye at it.

I really need to stay away from Thailand.

21. krish Says:
    June 17th, 2010 at 6:34 am

no man,,this cant be

22. Jidd Says:
    June 17th, 2010 at 7:10 am

Dude what?! I popped a boner so many times. I can’t believe these are guys

23. martha Says:
    June 18th, 2010 at 7:02 am

what is wrong with them? i think they lost their mind.

24. Aahna Says:
    June 28th, 2010 at 8:57 am

awesome one can’t find out who is girl and who is boy

25. THEblondGIRL Says:
    July 11th, 2010 at 7:42 am

ofice jerk thats funny id make u hard 2 all blond all american all natural FEMALE…..

26. THEblondGIRL Says:
    July 11th, 2010 at 7:43 am

ofice=office

27. Me Says:
    July 22nd, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Jesus Sheep,

I am religious, too, and also believe in God.

However, I am not one to judge. If these men feel better as women, then I APPLAUD THEM for making a change and making themselves feel beautiful and confident in their skin.

28. Bob Bobson Says:
    August 8th, 2010 at 10:24 am

I think one reason that there is so much of this going on down there in the south-east of Asia is because they have for so long favored male children over females. Even today—China still does foot-binding!—especially with the breeding limits imposed on Chinese citizens, they abort a female fetus, hoping to have a male instead.

Perhaps this has caused a lack of females, leading to so much gay prostitution and gender-reassignmentsurgery.

It doesn’t however explain the rampant child prostitution and rape that is endemic of that area (I’m looking at you Thailand!)

Fortunately the recent crack-down on child prostitution has been effective and reduced the rates drastically, but now perverted westerners take their vacations in Brazil to have sex with kids.

As for the sex-changes, that may or may not change if they ever get equal rights for females.

29. Lam Says:
    August 14th, 2010 at 1:00 pm

I can’t believe I had an Erection to all of these photos. And I am a man too haha

30. Ken ( girl) Says:
    August 16th, 2010 at 9:41 pm

HALLE-FukING-LUJAH!!!

31. stornghanz Says:
    August 17th, 2010 at 9:43 pm

where is there adams apple? so confusing

32. Body Shave Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 12:26 am

wtf they lokks have natural BOOBs a i can see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Gill Avila Says:
    August 31st, 2010 at 9:24 pm

Damn! And I thought Jaye Davidson in “The Crying Game” was hot!!!

34. gormy Says:
    September 3rd, 2010 at 9:44 am

The purrfect Lesbian hunters.

Fool your prey into proximity by adopting a subtile camoflage, Act innocent and when your prey comes in thinking she is the predator, bang! give her the bone.

seriously, pics looks nice, think the voice would give away though, however with a few beers Im telling the probability of confusion can be quite decent, myself having scooped a friend over my back (litteraly) informing him of the fate I had saved him from: the feeling of rough beard in the morning, and of course a big pain in the…

35. tony Says:
    September 7th, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Ladyboys are hot!

36. SDavis Says:
    October 26th, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Asian men are small and petite as it is so it makes it harder to guess.

37. Diana Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 8:35 pm

I do not consider “ladyboys” to be guys. They are transgendered individuals seeking to become women. If you said “identify the male” that would have been another story. That is genetics. I originally looked though this trying to figure out who might just be a guy playing with the idea of drag. When someone goes as far as getting hormone therapy, they are no longer a man. They are in transition to becoming a woman.

38. Diana Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 8:45 pm

and hell yeah, Ladyboys are hot!
    To clarify, they are not prostitutes. They are dancers and models. If you even read the message at the end, you’d know all these individuals were in a beauty pageant. Sorry if you cannot view a middle gender as anything less than a strange sick fetish that desperate people pay to fcuk. Ladyboy cabaret is a very popular form of entertainment in Thailand, like Broadway is for NY.

39. Lam Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:05 pm

i had an erection…

40. Muhammad Ali Says:
    December 23rd, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Where did they get the boobs O_O

41. me Says:
    January 27th, 2011 at 10:28 pm

if i had met them i would have tried to fcuk all of them.

42. Sup Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Is it wrong that I fcuk all of them and I’m straight or at least I thought I was. O_o

43. Sup Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Is it wrong that I would fcuk all of them and I’m straight or at least I thought I was. O_o

44. sean Says:
    April 16th, 2011 at 8:27 am

you must be winding me up. lets all go to thailand, woop woop!!!!!

45. prepaid credit cards for teenagers Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Can I recently say what relief to uncover somebody who truly knows what theyre discussing on-line. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light making it essential. More people ought to check this out and understand this side of the story. I cant think youre less well-known because you undoubtedly contain the gift.

46. twitter money Says:
    June 5th, 2011 at 2:28 pm

I was pretty pleased to discover this web-site.I want to to great time with this amazing read!! I certainly enjoying each and every tiny amount of it and that i maybe you’ve bookmarked to think about new things you article.

47. buy toner cartridges online Says:
    June 9th, 2011 at 3:47 am

I discovered your site site online and appearance a number of your early posts. Preserve within the good operate. I simply additional encourage RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for toward reading much more from you finding out down the road!…

48. Designing competitions Says:
    June 9th, 2011 at 8:20 am

There are certainly many details this way to take into consideration. It really is a great point out talk about. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are actually questions like the 1 you talk about the place that the most crucial thing will likely be doing work in honest great faith. I don?t know if guidelines have emerged around stuff like that, but Most likely that a job is clearly defined as a reasonable game. Both little ones glance at the impact of a moment’s pleasure, through-out their lives.

49. Consolidate Private Loans Says:
    June 16th, 2011 at 8:35 am

After study several of the blog posts for your web site now, and i also genuinely like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Pls consider my website in addition and tell me if you agree.

50. Reclaim PPI Says:
    June 21st, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Hello! I just would wish to supply a massive thumbs up for that excellent information you have here about this post. I will be coming back to your blog site for additional soon.

51. Cubicle decorations Says:
    June 24th, 2011 at 7:29 am

Can I just now say exactly what a relief to get someone that really knows what theyre speaking about on-line. You definitely learn how to bring a problem to light and earn it important. The best way to have to read this and understand this side on the story. I cant believe youre less popular simply because you definitely possess the gift.

52. chachacha Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 10:33 pm

this test was really stupid it was a waste of time either way the some of them LOOK like women but they arent
    AND its always easy to tell a guy from a girl always when i took the test i thought all of them were suspect so i scrolled right to the bottom and i was right

im hispanic and to me asian men and hispanic men can blend in easier like its harder to tell because they have such fine features but theres always a tell
    mens bone structures are just different not as soft as a womens narrow hips and broad shoulders

53. Gofcukyourself Says:
    September 4th, 2011 at 12:28 am

WOAH

54. Max Gatehouse Says:
    January 16th, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Terribly obvious. The fact that they were all men was clear from their muscle tone.

55. bb Says:
    February 7th, 2012 at 6:12 pm

this is why asia is a dangerous place for a night out on the town

56. Mpowerv Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 12:07 am

This is what scary women up top with the facial features and man down bottom with the penis.

57. Mike Lasley Says:
    August 3rd, 2012 at 9:51 pm

? What muscle tone sorry but tits and boobs are not muscles LOL

58. Fenrir Says:
    August 21st, 2012 at 12:17 pm

>.> you just wanna fuk them

59. Fenrir Says:
    August 21st, 2012 at 12:21 pm

How about a ladder for that high horse?

60. This one guy Says:
    October 10th, 2013 at 12:42 am

Dammit why did I come here.

61. Josheypooh Says:
    January 15th, 2014 at 8:47 am

The voice always gives it away, if you could hear them talk you wouldn’t be fooled

Comments