The Manliest Of Men

The deadliest weapon in all of video games

Awesomely WTF Depiction Of Hell

The 2 words holding you back from self-improvement

The atrocities committed by Japan's Unit 731

America, Fcuk Yeah! 31 Reasons Why I’m Proud To Be An American

July 2, 2010 | 28 Comments » | Topics: Awesomeness, Hall Of Fame, main

america fcuk yeah

Haters gonna hate but here are 31 reasons why I love my country. Happy 4th of July Everyone!

Firefighters

Megan Fox

Baseball

Conan O’Brien

Tazers

Our Resilience

america fcuk yeah!

28 Responses to “America, Fcuk Yeah! 31 Reasons Why I’m Proud To Be An American”

1. Klock Says:
    July 3rd, 2010 at 12:12 am

Hey! You forgot the obesity, stupidity, ignorance, racism and well yanks like you who think that they actually have something to be proud of.

2. Klock Says:
    July 3rd, 2010 at 12:18 am

Oh! And the compulsive drinking and gambling, the copious drug trade which people kill over causing multiple murders daily!
    Or maybe the fact that you wage war on places that have stopped attacking you causing your troops to die unnecessarily. Yet you people seem to think it’s their fault that your armed forces are being killed, how would you feel if people went into your country and started snooping around and shooting, abducting and torturing. You are pathetic you know. Move to Canada instead we’re great

3. Opticcheese Says:
    July 3rd, 2010 at 7:44 am

Hey fcuk off tard, you have stupid, obese, ignorant and racist people wherever you go, its not strictly an american thing.

4. lol Says:
    July 3rd, 2010 at 2:40 pm

@Klock

Someone is obviously a little self-conscious, but that’s ok, we understand. We would be too if we had to live above the greatest country in the world with no ability to compete.

Happy 4th of July!

5. Klock Says:
    July 3rd, 2010 at 2:54 pm

I like how you assume you’re the greatest when there are places greener, more technological advanced, better protected and generally more awesome than you. Like pretty much anywhere in Europe

6. The Americans Says:
    July 3rd, 2010 at 4:16 pm

Guns lots of guns!

7. Andy Dufresne Says:
    July 3rd, 2010 at 4:31 pm

It’s good to love your country (I’m not American and I’m quite critical towards it as pretty much the rest of the world but that’s not the point) and your reasons are as valid as any.
    Except for one of them:

Marisa Miller is British (Sister of Sienna Miller)

Happy fourth.

8. caviglia Says:
    July 3rd, 2010 at 5:47 pm

Yeah because none of the stereotypes you listed are ignorant right? Unless you honestly believe every person in the USA is an obese, stupid, ignorant, racist, alcoholic gambler who had a say in waging wars on other countries. As for the drug trade: up here in Michigan most of our drugs come across the border from you. If you like Europe so much, why are you in Canada? Shiet, at least I can see a decent doctor and protect myself with firearms if necessary. Pretty sure that gets factored in to how advanced a country is. For real though, go fcuk yourself. USA!!!

9. caviglia Says:
    July 3rd, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Oh yeah and Marisa Miller is American. She was born and grew up in Santa Cruz, CA. Look it up. Happy 4th indeed!

10. Mr. Skungeous Says:
    July 3rd, 2010 at 7:13 pm

Hey, not to needlessly disparage the US or anything, but did you actually check the nationality of everything on this list? And… seriously? In the presence of countless natural wonders and human achievements, you’re proud of America for a blob of petroleum cheese substitute imprisoned between two greasy slabs of pressed chicken byproduct? Take pride in your country for the good things, friend, not the bad and the ugly. Good call on Bob Ross, though.

Happy fourth, from the North.

11. nick Says:
    July 3rd, 2010 at 11:13 pm

uh check two things in here hockey and basketball originated from Canada

12. Tuktuk Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 12:15 am

Seriously, I’ve never seen country with so much mulleted guys.

13. Adi Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 2:38 am

haha just title the shiet “America’s Gallery of Shame”

14. josh Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 5:50 pm

To be a great country you got to to love football(soccer) more than any other sports like baseball, american foot(hand)ball, and hockey which are a joke bore the hell out of everyone but basketball is alright and mma. Happy 4th of July, I’m American that likes football (soccer) and not american foot(hand)ball and baseball they’re boring, go team usa

15. Derek Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 9:42 pm

HA! A soccer fan calling other sports boring. I almost fell out of my chair laughing! Nothing says thrilling like a 0-0 tie…

16. ... Says:
    July 5th, 2010 at 7:00 am

half of these things are not even american, and those who are – fail
    move to canada

17. Philippa Says:
    July 5th, 2010 at 6:50 pm

*facepalm*
    It is true that haters gonna hate, but everyone has the right to feel patriotic. Every country has its pros and cons. I am a proud Swede, and I love my country eventhough many Swedes have done horrible things. I tend to think about the good things instead.
    I don’t know about you guys filled with obvious unwarranted selfimportance, but I thought the list to be entertaining. I am also under the impression that it was made for teh lulz. So stop being such douchebags, it’s not like the creator has proclaimed America as the best country evarr and insulted the rest of the world…

18. Chuck Norris Says:
    July 8th, 2010 at 10:21 am

@Klock

It just satisfies me to know that if my country wanted to, we could completely and utterly destroy your country. Call me stupid, ignorant, arrogant, whatever… we’ll still kick your ass, eh?

19. Como Chingas! Says:
    July 10th, 2010 at 12:06 am

@ Chuck Norris We’ll still kick your ass? you wouldn’t do shiet, so be quiet.

20. CourtneyKaboom Says:
    July 12th, 2010 at 2:00 am

I’m a British women and yeah I don’t live in America I live in London and I guess Americas cool I’ve only been there once but really you focus on mostly the sexual women in this blog and that’s not bad at all but I know I’m a sexy ass biatch like those girls even though I wouldn’t be proud of my country for that!

21. Klock Says:
    July 18th, 2010 at 10:15 pm

@Chuck Norris
    You are a lie, Chuck would not unnecessarily destroy such a beautiful country. Another thing, America refers to America the continent not the United States of it; essentially Canadians are Americans to just not from the states.

22. josh Says:
    August 4th, 2010 at 5:52 pm

@Derek yeah a 0-0 can still be thrilling with all the saves the goalkeeper does and when the ball hits the post and u jump out of your sit screaming goal but doesn’t go in, can give u excitement and also when someone makes the other player look like and idiot by juggling him.

23. Keith Says:
    August 8th, 2010 at 1:58 pm

I am an American and to be fair, here are reasons I like England:

1. Best cursing ever!
    2. Music

24. Ryan Says:
    September 2nd, 2010 at 4:32 pm

1. Baseball was not started here, it’s from Italy.
    2. We’re not the only country to have firefighters.
    3. Saying “Haters gonna hate” is the stupidest shiet ever. Obviously people have a reason to hate people saying shiet like that. It’s also the way most insecure faggots defend themselves without any real reason.
    4. Hockey fights don’t only happen in American hockey just so you know.
    5. The tazer is nothing to be proud of at all.
    6. There are millions of artists better than Bob Ross.
    7. Plastic surgery does not make any of those fake people called “Celebrities” on your list hot.
    8. Football (Soccer) originated elsewhere, and it’s not even that popular of a sport compared to Soccer (Football)
    9. Mullets exist elsewhere..We just gave a name to the hairstyle, because America is horribly sad like that.
    10. Competitive eaters in other countries usually beat us, by a lot. Also being fat and lazy isn’t my type of “proud” but hey I see where you’re coming from, being a blind American with a fake future and a kiss on the ass.
    11. But hey you at least got Basketball, which is a terribad and generic sport.

LOL OWNED.

25. lolz Says:
    October 16th, 2010 at 8:01 am

I think you are proud cuz you are another brainwashed cunnt

26. fefrog Says:
    May 29th, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Actually, basketball was created by a Canadian. So, would even baseball be an ‘American’ sport?

27. fefrog Says:
    May 29th, 2011 at 4:39 pm

I meant *basketball, not baseball, sorry :)

28. fefrog Says:
    May 29th, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Now why would the States destroy Canada? There would be absolutely no point. Not only would the rest of the world hate them for it (and for the record, the States doesn’t have that great of a reputation as is. Although I will admit that’s more because of George Bush.) plus in certain areas Canada owns the States. A Canadian created your basketball, Canada is where Hockey comes from. Canada created the insulin that many diabetic Americans pump into themselves. (Many of which are, by the way, obese. America is THE fattest nation on earth, and is quite literally becoming one of the stupidest. Don’t even try to deny it, because there’s proof.) The states also buy many things from us from food to wood to meat to… Well, anything.

I am quite aware that not all Americans are arrogant fools, but there are plenty that are. I’ve been to the States more than enough time. Hell my cousins live in Tennessee! Most Americans don’t care much for what goes around in the world around them, mainly because they don’t think there is a world around them. I’ll full on agree that there’s things in Canada I’m not too proud of, and it’s boring as hell where I live. It’s too cold, and then it’s too hot (yes, it can get hot here. Amazing, eh?) But it’s funny too. Canadians are some of the craziest people on earth, and the government that rules over our country is just so easy to make fun of (not like the US was much different under Bush).

And no, Canadians don’t live in igloos. We have houses with toilets, kitchens, and bed rooms just like in the States. Yes, we have a Capital! (I’ve met Americans that for some reason believed they were the only country in the world with a Capital city.) No, we don’t keep beavers for pets because that’s illegal. Yes, we actually treat the Native Americans– who were here long before Columbus– with some respect. And no, we are not completely owned by China right now, the country that could squash the States like a bug if they so choose.

So, “y’all” still going to kick our ass? I didn’t think so.

And I can’t believe I bothered to write all that… I guess I’m just proud to be Canadian!

Comments