Tiesto is truly living the dream

34 photos that are totally relatable

A damn fine collection of fascinating photos

The Art Of The Hustler

Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows

If You Need A Good Laugh, Check Out These Hipsters

July 14, 2010 | 6 Comments » | Topics: Douchebagery

Here’s a compilaton of douchebag hipsters who sit high on a pedestal, thinking all day of ways they are better than you…

hipster douchebags

6 Responses to “If You Need A Good Laugh, Check Out These Hipsters”

1. erik theviking Says:
    July 23rd, 2010 at 10:59 pm

Is hipster a new word for Gay???

2. Tony T Says:
    August 13th, 2010 at 4:05 pm

Ah, so criticizing and making fun of these pictures of people we assume are douchebags without even knowing them is not hypocritical at all!

Way to go. Making fun of hipsters is so fcuking tired already. Find another dead horse to kick to make yourself feel better.

3. lol Says:
    September 25th, 2010 at 11:13 pm

“Douchebags are douchebags, no matter how they dress. However, pictures of them is really not telling of their douchebaggery.”

Though the way they dress definitely gives us an indication they are douche bags, nonetheless the way they dress is hilarious.

I like the ones with the video game attire which is just yelling, “Hey look at me, I play games and probably have fake glasses, I’m a nerd and that means I’m smart right? Because I play games, I’m nerdy and smart. Somebody pay attention to me.”

4. Afghan Whig Says:
    November 9th, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Some of these have to be Halloween costumes. Right?

5. King Hoggins Says:
    January 15th, 2011 at 4:12 am

The post is written in very an honest manner and it entails several helpful info on behalf of me. i am happy to seek out your distinguished manner of writing the post. now you make it easy on behalf of me to grasp and implement the concept. thank you for the post.

6. Jim Jones Says:
    May 14th, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Calling someone a douchebag based solely on the way they dress is ridiculous. Also, making fun of hipsters stopped being cool/funny a while ago. ALSO: Most of the pictures are stolen from “look at this fcuking hipster”
    So basically, this page is less than worthless.

Comments