November 16, 2011 | No Comments » | Topics: Motivation
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully
- Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want..
- When you say, ‘I love you ,’ mean it.
- When you say, ‘I’m sorry,’ look the person in the eye
- Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Never laugh at anyone’s dream. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
- Don’t judge people by their relatives….
- Talk slowly but think quickly..
- When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, ‘Why do you want to know?’
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Say ‘bless you’ when you hear someone sneeze.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson !
- Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; and responsibility for all your actions.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship…
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- Spend some time alone.
Stuff You Might Like:
Trending On The Internet: