This memorial to Flight UTA 772 Is unbelievable!

Pictures of girls taking The Walk Of Shame

A damn fine collection of fascinating photos

42 Stunning Photographs of the Human Race

One of the worst ways to die

Where I’ve Been For The Last 5 Days

January 25, 2012 | 34 Comments » | Topics: main

You might have noticed that I havent updated the site in the last 5 days and as much as I would like to attribute it to personal laziness, I ‘m going to be completely honest with you guys and tell you that I was in my own personal hell. Drugs, alcohol and back-dated emotional issues are not a combination you want to party with. I never thought I would hit rock bottom and end up in a psych-ward for 3 days but it happened and I’m telling you guys because I want my own story to serve as an example, that although you may tinker with drugs and alcohol and still manage to live your life in a relatively normal way, it will catch up to you and you will only end up hurting yourself or other people. I thought I could handle it. I thought I could party with the best of them. I thought I could be a damn rockstar and do it up and not suffer the repurcssions of such a lifestyle, but I was completely wrong and I went insanse for a couple days. I lost all concept of reality and literally felt like I was in hell. I wanted to kill myself and thank god, I had SOBER people in my life to help me through it. I cannot express how much I love the friends and family that were the light in my darkest days and I truly love them for saving my life. Tomorrow is a new day and I’m going to take it one step at a time and move my life in the positive direction that it needs to go and definitely tomorrow, Caveman Circus will be back bigger and better than before!

34 Responses to “Where I’ve Been For The Last 5 Days”

1. Emini Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 8:06 pm

best of luck man

2. stucatz Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 8:07 pm

good luck my man…we’re all praying for you!

3. Sheldeee Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Nice to hear that you are on your way back to track! I was asking myself why there were no updates the last few days already!

btw. if you are interested in having some design changes of cavemancircus I could gladly help you out with it – just tell me via mail: sheldeee@gmail.com

cheers

4. DrunkDaily Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 8:27 pm

I can only wish I hit your point, but I’m most certifiably on the way. Glad to hear you got through it and hope you will come out a better man.

5. TheGreatShocka Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 9:12 pm

The most important thing is that you’re now conscious of everything. You’ve finally awakened. It’s never pretty, it always hurts, but it’s exactly what you needed. Things will get better, but only if you put in the time and effort to make them better. Knowing things need to change is half the battle. It’s hard to go somewhere when you have no idea where you are.

Best of luck. Just know that you can make every new day the best day of your life with a little work.

6. angie Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 10:07 pm

You got this.

7. RJ Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 10:16 pm

One of the best web I know. Mankind will thanks you this web for all time.

Best wishes for you from Spain.

8. Maher Bautista Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 11:50 pm

I was wondering what happened to you these past few days? I thought it was something to do with the SOPA / PIPA sh*t going on. Anyway, best of luck to your new start! Cheers1

Been an avid visitor of Caveman since 2010.

Much love from the Philippines.

9. Herman McDavitt Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 12:01 am

Heavy. Glad to hear you made it out the other end OK, and glad you’re back. I really enjoy what you do here, I’ve missed chuckling at the content you post at the end of the day all week.

10. Jack Murphy Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 12:34 am

Wishing you all the very best – lean on those around you, you will get through it

11. anh Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 1:40 am

Yo i don’t usually post anything on any website but I wish you luck. Glad you have the right mind, and friends to still be alive today. Just remember you can always change when you’re ready. And now you’re ready.

12. Brendan Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 2:10 am

One day at a time, man. Hope all is well. I love your site and wish you the best.

13. Karl Omari Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 2:31 am

Dude, your site is the bomb. Someone as smart as you can go through anything. The Caveman Army supports my man !!

14. Who Knows Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 2:38 am

Hope ur ok mate, ths site is above and beyond….. James from the UK wishing u all the best

15. Who Knows Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 2:40 am

16. KaeN Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 4:48 am

The world is happy that you are back, sir.

17. Bluth's Brigade Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 6:52 am

As much as hitting rock bottom sucks, it happens for a reason. Good for you for realizing you needed help. As Karl Omari said: ‘The Caveman Army supports, my man.’

Get better. None of us are going anywhere.

18. soze Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 7:04 am

It’s a sad story to tell, but I’m happy you’re here again. Drugs and alcohol are never a solution, but family and friends are. We don’t need a fcuked up rockstar, we love CAVEMAN CIRCUS. All my respect and support from Spain!

19. Drwho1980 Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 7:24 am

Hope you get better soon :) loves from the UK!

20. Ironforce01 Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 8:37 am

Seems like you took the biggest and hardest first step… I am hoping it only gets easier from here on out for you. Keep your Sober friends close, they seem like good ones.

Love the site and look forward to your posts when you are back on your feet!

From Cali,

T

21. Fabio Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 9:45 am

Despite my productivity has been cut down because of this site, good luck buddy. ;)

from Italy

22. ThatGuyWithNoName Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 9:55 am

Good luck and get well man!

Cheers from Switzerland!

23. Politrix Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 10:06 am

Hey bro,

Glad to hear you’re on the good side of rock-bottom. Be gentle with yourself.

G

24. Reproduckt Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 10:24 am

Best wishes to you Bro!

25. Tony Leon Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 10:45 am

As I was reading, I just imagined you like the guy in the LOL pictures. The one about the “what guys imagine it would be when they are singles again”, partying with a bunch of girls and stuff. But anyway, I knew something was not right. I just prayed you were alive and thank God you are. Hopefully you can concentrated in your site now. At least that’s what we all wish. Best of the best for you pal.

An unknown friend and fellow blogger from Chuflai.net

26. predator Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 11:59 am

All my respect to you Bro, keep up that courage and keep your mind focus…

Let the Force be with you.. LOL

Get well soon, we miss you around here.. blessings!

27. Fresnofranky Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

glad you ended up alright mate, you mean bring a lot of light to a lot of people you probably may not even realize. Keep up the good fight amigo!

28. Skorn Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 1:46 pm

You’ll be ok, buddy! Be strong!

Greetings from Romania!

29. Nicholaslindberg86 Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 3:04 pm

Everyone hits rock bottom at least once in their life I have myself. The thing is to remember to look up from it and pick yourself up and also to let others help you in the process. Keep it up man things will get better.

30. Nicholas Lindberg Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 3:05 pm

31. p133mmx Says:
    January 27th, 2012 at 5:07 am

In every man’s life there are times when you hit bottom. I am happy to see you are back and better now.

We mortal human beings have relatively very short time on this earth. Please enjoy the sunshine and stars when we are still able to see it. Feel the joy of being alive!

[from Middle East]

32. R2tan Says:
    January 27th, 2012 at 9:21 am

All the Best to you man!!

33. Primo Says:
    January 27th, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Welcome back bro

Greetings from Portugal

34. Gmon2883 Says:
    January 30th, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Hey Dude….just read this and was really touched and emotional because I have been there….I used to party a lot, do drugs a lot, and have way to many emotional issues to count. My college days didn’t leave me after I graduated and I took a path of self-destruction and suicidal thoughts to the edge. The only thing that really helped me (while I was sitting in a jail cell after seeing my mother cry in the courtroom) was the realization that I was a pussy and dealt with shiet by neglecting my emotions with drugs and alcohol. We all have problems and your best medicine is to deal with them head on! That exact thought of taking aspects of life and battling through them has helped me in numerous ways and it couldn’t be more beneficial! I used to complain about the rain, even though I live in California and we barely have any, until a guy next to me said, “At least your here to feel it on your face.” It took me 28 years to realize that but it has been working for me for quite a while now….

Comments