The Iron Man house is up for sale!

27 pictures that are totally relatable

This is what a meal at the best sushi restaurant in the world looks like

The best damn collection of cospaly you will ever see

The Wire creator David Simon drops a serious dose of TRUTH

Woman Logic (12 Pictures)

April 3, 2012 | 8 Comments » | Topics: LOLs

Friends Of Caveman Circus:

Happy Hump Day!

Anais Pouliot
Anais Pouliot's Adorable Hotness Will Melt Your Eyeballs

33 damn sexy Emma Watson GIFs

busted coverage
Natalie Pack is seriously HAWT!

8 Responses to “Woman Logic (12 Pictures)”

1. Anonymous Says:
    April 3rd, 2012 at 2:43 pm

This post is just bullshiet sexism. The only people who believe this shiet peaked in high school.

2. Pestimouse Says:
    April 3rd, 2012 at 7:47 pm

You know you post a lot of stuff about having “game” and being able to get girls to like you, which is great because everyone deserves to be happy and modern dating is hard for men AND women, but then posting this just makes me think you’ve got a secret resentment that’s going to undermine ALL your good work and hopes for great experiences with women.

Am I wrong – maybe, but it’s seriously like the women who complain they never meet the right guy but secretly think all women are dicks.

Would you date a chick who had a bookshelf full of relationship self-help books, but then felt like this about men when it came down to it? I get that it’s yhumour… it just feels off somehow. I liked this a lot better:

3. Pestimouse Says:
    April 3rd, 2012 at 7:48 pm

but secretly think all MEN are dicks

D’oh! ;)

4. Anonymous Says:
    April 3rd, 2012 at 10:56 pm

I have seen women of all ages do these things. You don’t believe women pull hairs out with tweezers? I have seen a 25 year old women have her eyebrows removed by electrolysis and then tattooed back on!

Why can’t you laugh at your querks? Make a list about men and I would bet you not one man wouldbe upset.

I am assuming you’re a woman. If not…become one!

5. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

I’m a man.

I’m willing to bet you haven’t actually seen women of all ages do these things. These aren’t characteristics of women, they’re characteristics of immature girls around college age. There are posts like this all over the internet suggesting that all women do this. Sure some of them are funny, but taken as a whole this post amounts, ultimately, to “Women are stupid, here are the reasons why.”

I don’t think anyone should be offended or upset (I’m certainly not) this is just a stupid tired set of jokes. If you think women are actually like this, then you hang around a lot of stupid women, and I pity you. If you think this shiet is actually funny, you have a lame sense of humor and I pity you even more.

6. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Pestimouse, you put what I think perfectly. There’s a fine line between being a school boy who think he has to manipulate girls to fcuk him, and a mature man who wants a beautiful woman to actually make him happy.

7. Guitardoctor65 Says:
    April 14th, 2012 at 6:28 pm

MGTOW!

8. YourName Here Says:
    July 30th, 2013 at 11:24 am

Yea sure you’re a “man”….trapped in a woman’s body obviously

Comments