August 8, 2012 | 1 Comment » | Topics: Uncategorized
1. A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
2. Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
3. An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox.
4. Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
5. At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.
6. Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
7. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
8. Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
9. Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
10. He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty.
11. He who is contented is rich.
12. Great acts are made up of small deeds.
13. He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.
14. Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy.
15. A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.
16. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be