inspiring life
Maybe the kids will be alright after all

The Internet Explorer Experience

The real life 'Invisible Man' Liu Bolin

adopt animals
5 Reasons Why You Should Adopt Animals

The Wire creator David Simon drops a serious dose of TRUTH

20 Pictures That Will Hit You Right In The Feels

December 19, 2012 | 7 Comments » | Topics: Life

right in the feels

A man’s moving note written on a scrap of paper to his ‘one that got away’

right in the feels

The comic strip from the final issue of Nintendo Power is really touching (click to zoom in)

right in the feels

7 Responses to “20 Pictures That Will Hit You Right In The Feels”

1. Josh Says:
    December 20th, 2012 at 1:04 am

Amazing post. Thank you for it. I have a young son, and the ice cream photo was tough to see. I immediately wanted to find out who that boy is and somehow help him. Although I am sure there is not much I could do for him, I know I can teach at least my son that he must always support those less fortunate than he is. Still. I reallywish I could help that kid…

2. andy Says:
    December 20th, 2012 at 11:42 pm

I almost hate to write this, but the first picture in this post doesn’t seem right. When my dog died earlier this year, i was in tears for days. Not once did i pose for a picture with a smirk on my face so i could make the death of my best friend a facebook moment. I usually just shrug off things like that, but i know what it’s like to lose a friend. That kid clearly isn’t feeling the same emotions.

3. Jacob Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Maybe the dog died later that day and that was the last pic they’ve got together

4. Anon Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 8:23 pm

The dog without a leg made me bawl. That is so sad. I still love it at the end,. <3

5. GreyMatter Says:
    November 4th, 2013 at 3:47 am

Ever had a happy memory? I cried when my dog died too…but I also remembered the good times and smiled with a tear in my eye!(11 months ago…damn I clicked on one of the links up top)

6. Creston Says:
    December 13th, 2013 at 5:39 pm

I’m not surprised that kid is crying, he’s just found out about the war crimes his dad committed.

7. salomar Says:
    January 9th, 2014 at 9:56 pm

You little creep……why don’t you move to Cuba.

Comments