Welcome To Caveman's Fight Club!
Feed Your Brain With These Fascinating Facts
10 Clips Guaranteed To Make You Feel Better About Life
Confessions Of A Woman Who Spent 16 Months As A Full-Time BDSM Slave
Reach over one million taste makers a month
Confessions Of A Former Craigslist Prostiute
Confessions Of Asian Pornstar, Asa Akira
This Dog Walks 4 Miles To Town Everyday Just To Say Hi To Everyone
A Few Photos To Remind You That Life Is Beautiful
Beautiful Asian Babes
A Damn Fine Collection Of Fascinating MOVIE Photos And Videos
The Type Of Girl That Makes You Forget How To Talk
A Collection Of Photographs From The Past Colorized
15 Former Donald Trump Supporters Reveal What The Final Straw Was
A Tribute To Man's Best Friend
Confessions Of An Adult Baby
Life Isn't All Sunshine And Rainbows
High School Cross Country Team Takes Lonely Shelter Dogs On Their Morning Runs
February 6, 2014 | 18 Comments » | Topics: TRUTH
The one about being high is just pathetic. If you need to get stoned to feel that way than I just feel bad for you.
I do. Sorry.
I thought it was spot on
#5 – spoken like a true welfare recipient.
How exactly does this sound like a welfare recipient? He’s clearly talking about working to live instead of living to work.
u should just STFU.
Hey cunt… you do realize that you’re commenting on something that’s over a year old, right? When you’re done raping goats, do us all a favor and eat a bullet.
don’t go away mad, just go away, douche.
My bitch… you’re the pathetic asshole that’s creeping year old posts looking to start shit on the interwebs. Go buy yourself a puppy and get out of your house… just don’t fuck it like you normally do.
you should be more careful about who you insult on the net. they might be with the NSA and they could find out who you are and where you live and really mess with your life. they could, for example, find out that you’re an alcoholic englishman who pays for sex.
So, the fact that you commented on something that was over a year old isn’t supposed to be a window in on your pathetic life? You’re trolling websites looking to start a fight? If that doesn’t scream frustrated pedophile, I don’t know what does. Speaking of that… you should worry more about the NSA finding out about your kid-touching ways that starting a troll way.
i picked a fight with you cause I could tell just by your comment that you were someone that goes to people’s website then shits all over anything they don’t agree with. and who shits all over anything? redneck d-bag aholes. if you can’t see how corporations are controlling more of our lives and improverishing everyone in process then I feel sorry for u.
I actually feel sorry for you. You’re too stupid to take control of your own life that you allow corporations to control you. I bet you’re one of those idiots that love to bitch about corporations controlling you all the while wanting more and more entitlement programs for people. Your hypocrisy is mind-boggling. You picked a fight because you’re a lonely, pathetic, know-nothing.
It’s interesting people choose to point out the negative feelings they got while reading all these different points of view. Why talk about the one you didn’t like instead celebrating the ones you found insightful? Is that how you experience life too???
When you see one you like, there’s usually nothing to say. A negative remark offers a chance for a zinger or two. But if someone makes a positive remark, I often give it an up. Or not.
1. A ruined world? I thought that was crazy batshit conspiracy stuff.
2. Is the guy with the dummy Al Gore? Talk about redundant.
3. That was then, and this now. But in modern Islamic culture, if you do not assimilate they chop your head off. Including Indians, and gays.
4. I thought if you liked your disease you can keep your disease.
5. If everyone quit their jobs there would be no internet, and most would starve to death.
6. Then raise interest rates on Wall Street, make students pay back their loans, and fire teachers teaching this crap. Along with politicians that stupid.
7. Then why don’t you go read?
8. I think poor Jim should paint some of their houses purple.
9. Deregulating farming and eliminating subsidies will create more market choice, and improve food quality.
10. No kidding. That’s why we pay taxes for the state to do it.
11. Under Obamacare expect prices to go even higher.
12. George Carlin was a very angry hateful comic who smoked too much, drank too much, took too many drugs, talked too much, had screwed up values, and made lots lots of money. This last one, I still admire him for.
13. I feel for animals in the zoo too. But it’s waaay too cold outside right now. It’s below freezing. I love the smell of man made heat in the morning.
14. In Islam they chop the heads off gays. Or hang them. And no doubt most gay Indians had do woman’s work, while the real men got to do most the fun stuff, like hunting and fishing.
15. God prefers kind Christians over atheists of any type. And Allah prefers gays headless. Along with liberals, and atheists.
16. No one likes war. And only little girls care about Bieber. So the next time he gets busted, they should make him join the military.
17. I’m still not clear about Bitcoin. But it’s probably just a matter of time before they get rid of paper money in favor of electronic credits. Kind of like on Star Trek.
18. Did you know the slave owning Thomas Jefferson opposed private banks? What I wonder is, would he support legalizing drugs?
19. I agree. Lord knows we could use some new options.
20. Unless your girlfriend or wife smokes weed too, it will cause a break up, or divorce.
21. When the the Dalia Lama was leader of Tibet he was a tyrant who showed little compassion for his people. Check out Penn and Teller on You-Tube if you don’t believe it.
22. Only men are allowed to speak for the tribe. And they have hunting and fishing privileges the rest of us do not.
23. I feel for animals in zoos too. On the other hand, it is a good way for most people to see animals from around the world.
24. Making the duck face does not make women look easy. It makes them look like a bitch.
25. What is that? An aerial view of a prison? I bet it looks pretty cool if you’re high.
26. This cartoon seems to be anti-zen. Which reminds me, I forgot to mediate today.
27. Actually, most Americans do not fear communism anymore. They voted for one in the last two elections.
28. At least Christians want to put something in children’s heads. Islam wants to remove them. Especially gay heads. Not to mention liberal ones, and atheist.
29. Well, like they use to say in this one commercial, if politicians want to fight, they should duke it out in the ring themselves. That would get their ratings up. Passionately.
30. I’ll tell you a paradox. If a Christian is celibate or chaste, he is risking turning into a twisted child molesting pervert. But if a Zen monk is celibate or chaste, he is enlightened and spiritual.
like Allen responded I am shocked that some one can earn $7025 in 1 month on the computer . Read Full Report Cashfig.COM
I laughed at the puppet one. Because everyone thinks that the other guy is being controlled, but of course not them. When often the so called rebel is the most mind numb controlled person of all.