1. I had a friend once who would keep women’s pads/tampons at his place, along with a hair brush for thick hair, hairbands and women’s disposable razors.
I was a little weirded out by it when I first went to his place but I guess he’s had so many girls there that have wanted/needed that stuff that he just started keeping some around.
2. Men who are experienced with women in my experience usually have no need to prove that I am their girlfriend in public. At most they have their hand on my lower back.
I have noticed that more inexperienced men feel the need to “lay claim to me” by being touchy feely in public or sort of shielding me with their body language from other Men.
Also, when the topic of sex does come up most experienced men realize that women do in fact like sex while the inexperienced man I dated walked on eggshells around that topic until it became incredibly awkward.
3. Experienced: knows where your clit is and how to touch it. Inexperienced: what’s a clit?
4. I think a guy is experienced when kissing him feels fluid and enjoyable rather than it feeling like a guy is trying too hard and he ends up just pushing his lips onto yours forcefully.
5. When a guy gets too clingy or too attached too fast. You can tell he isn’t experienced and is afraid he will lose her and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
6. How to tell if he’s inexperienced:
- When they push too quickly, aren’t reading signals (may also just be a jerk).
- When they think a few minutes of kissing is “enough foreplay.”
- When they shove their dry fingers into your vag over and over again and it’s clearly doing nothing.
- When they try to pull some bullshit porn moves.
- When they ask “did you cum?” when you clearly didn’t.
How to tell if he’s experienced:
- Listens and responds to what’s working.
- Takes a bad or funny experience in stride.
- Doesn’t get freaked out or surprised by cellulite, different types of labia, etc.
- Can control himself a bit even when he’s ready to pop.
7. Kissing is a huge indicator. Inexperienced: mouth wide open, repetitive motions with no variance in pressure, sticks his entire tongue in your mouth. Experienced: nibbles, sucks your lip, explores with his tongue but does not overwhelm your mouth. Enthusiasm, varies intensity. Basically, a good kisser will be a great indication of his ability to eat some damn good pussy. It incorporates most of the same moves. Guys…….. if a woman states you’re an amazing kisser…. take it at face value.
9. Honestly, experience shows if we can have a mature discussion about sex, being tested, respecting boundaries, having a mutual understanding of the nature of our relationship.
And the number previous partners doesn’t seem to necessarily correlate with experience. One guy can can jackhammer his way through 50 women and not learn a damn thing, while others learn a lot from one previous partner. To me, experience means communication x confidence.
10. I feel like experienced men will make it clear that they’re interested in you, but then leave it up to you as far as what happens next. If you’re not interested or taken, they handle it with grace. If you are interested, they’re genuinely happy.
Inexperienced men seem to have trouble letting it go if you’re not interested. This gives off an air of desperation that we can smell from a mile away, and makes us even less interested than we were before.
11. Sex: They will not hesitate to ask you what you do and don’t enjoy and will respect those wishes. They will work hard to make sure you’re enjoying yourself, will be confident enough to mix things up at your request or at their own invention, and are generous in giving you oral pleasure. If things get messy, they have a towel in their bedside dresser and the courtesy not to make a big deal out of it.
Dates: Their phone is away and their attention is on you. They do not feel the need to fill silences with fluff when the conversation lulls. They have their own convictions and can turn your differing opinions into interesting, respectful discussions. Importantly, your opinion is asked for and engaged.
12. If he offers to eat you out, and pays attention to your responses to gear the session towards what you like, you can pretty much guarantee he’s experienced.
If he goes right to penetration with about 1 minute of foreplay, and asks every minute during sex if you’ve come yet, then you know he’s inexperienced.
13. It’s a telltale sign he’s experienced when he creates the tempo, sexually. i.e I’m not the only one who initiates a different position. Experienced men have the confidence to mix it up.
14. The way he goes in for a hug, or a kiss, or an arm around you… it’s all in the touch. The casual touch of a guy will immediately tell you whether or not he’s comfortable doing what he’s doing.
15. If he starts slapping your vagina it usually means he’s watched a lot of porn, but hasn’t actually been with any women.
16. Inexperience: He’s overly concerned with doing things “right” like it’s a video game and there are “levels of accomplishment” with girls. So much so that he cannot relax and just be a nice person for the hell of it.
Experienced: He can just hang out, joke around and be just fine NOT prowling for women while in their presence. Essentially treating girls as friends BEFORE potential mating companions. That doesn’t exclude further advances in the long run but just the fact that he can accept that not everything is a competition to impress the opposite sex.
17. Usually when a guy openly boasts about being good in bed/certain sexual things…he isn’t…..