Life Isn’t All Sunshine And Rainbows

May 17, 2018 | No Comments » | Topics: TRUTH

Jewish women before their execution in Skede, Latvia, December 15-17, 1941

Once at the site, the Jews were housed in the barn and taken in groups of 20 of a time to a point 40 or 50 meters from the trench, where they were ordered to lie face down on the ground. Groups of ten were then ordered to stand up, and, except for children, remove their outer clothing. As they were moved closer to the pit, they were ordered to strip completely. A Latvian guard, Bulvāns, later testified that he saw two Germans, using a whip on people who did not move on to the pit.


Wedding bands that were removed from holocaust victims before they were executed


A patient is restrained in a mental institution in France in 1900

Reasons for Admission to Insane Asylums in the 19th Century


Edward Coy lynched in Texarkana for allegedly raping a white woman, 1892 (story)

As she applied the torch to his oil-soaked body, he turned to her and asked how she could burn him after they had “been sweethearting” so long.


Letter from a trapped coal miner saying goodbye to his wife, Tennessee 1902


The dates tell the story


Fuck Drunk Drivers


After 12 years of torture in a Hawaiian circus , Tyke the elephant finally managed to escape during a live performance in August of 94. Injuring staff on her way out,police shot her 86 times , in the street which eventually killed her. The look in her eyes tells a thousand stories


10 years ago, Frightened Rabbit released a song, Floating in the Forth, in which the singer imagined is own suicide in the River Forth. Today he was found dead in that river, by the bridge mentioned in the song. RIP Scott Hutchinson


Scott Hutchison last tweets before he committed suicide


Posted during an active shooter situation at a nearby high school


Members of the Bontoc Igorrote tribe from the Philippines on display in the “Human Zoo” in Coney Island, New York, 1905


Julius Popper hunting for members of indigenous tribes as part of the Selk’nam genocide in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina in 1896. Large companies paid a bounty for each dead native, which was confirmed on presentation of a pair of hands or ears, or later a complete skull. 


My son was a Columbine shooter. This is my story

Sue Klebold is the mother of Dylan Klebold, one of the two shooters who committed the Columbine High School massacre, murdering 12 students and 1 teacher. She’s spent years excavating every detail of her family life, trying to understand what she could have done to prevent her son’s violence. In this difficult, jarring talk, Klebold explores the intersection between mental health and violence, advocating for parents and professionals to continue to examine the link between suicidal and homicidal thinking.


Train driver in agony after a woman commits suicide by jumping into the imcoming train 


Serial killer Albert Fish’s in-depth description of how he tortured, murdered, and ate a 4 year old boy

I brought him to the Riker Ave. dumps. There is a house that stands alone, not far from where I took him … I took the G boy there. Stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet and gagged him with a piece of dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes. Threw his shoes in the dump. Then I walked back and took trolley to 59 St. at 2 A.M. and walked home from there. Next day about 2 P.M., I took tools, a good heavy cat-of-nine tails . Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half, slit these half in six strips about 8 in. long. I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears – nose – slit his mouth from ear to ear . Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood. I picked up four old potato sacks and gathered a pile of stones. Then I cut him up. I had a grip with me. I put his nose, ears and a few slices of his belly in the grip. Then I cut him thru the middle of his body. Just below his belly button. Then thru his legs about 2 in. below his behind. I put this in my grip with a lot of paper. I cut off the head – feet – arms – hands and the legs below the knee. This I put in sacks weighed with stones, tied the ends and threw them into the pools of slimy water you will see all along the road going to North Beach. Water is 3 to 4 ft. deep. They sank at once. I came home with my meat. I had the front of his body I liked best. His monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears – nose – pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good. Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind and put in the oven. Then I picked 4 onions and when meat had roasted about 1/4 hr., I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions. At frequent intervals I basted his behind with a wooden spoon. So the meat would be nice and juicy. In about 2 hr., it was nice and brown, cooked thru. I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did. I ate every bit of the meat in about four days. His little monkey was as sweet as a nut, but his pee-wees I could not chew. Threw them in the toilet.