Child Killer Punched In The Face By Grieving Uncle Seconds After Being Sentenced

July 8, 2019 | No Comments » | Topics: Story

  • 228

A man convicted of killing his baby son has been punched by the child’s uncle in court.

Kwin Boes, 23, was arrested in May last year after his 11-month-old son Parker died of blunt force trauma to the head.

According to court documents, Boes told police that on May 3, 2018, that he fed his infant son, Parker Boes, and fell asleep on the couch at his girlfriend’s home in Patoka.

The man said he woke up to find the infant on the floor by the couch. Boes claimed the baby may have fell out of his “boppy pillow” and hit his head. Parker was later pronounced dead at Riley’s Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis.

On May 4, medical personnel notated that the baby had hemorrhaging to both of his eyes, a brain hemorrhage, and bruising to the left side of the penis. He also had a ligament strain to his neck.

An autopsy revealed that the incident didn’t happen as Boes described. Parker died from blunt force trauma to the head that couldn’t have been caused from falling from a couch. The baby’s death was listed as a homicide.

Initially facing up to 40 years or more, the defendant took a plea deal that allowed him to get out of prison after 19 years, which may have possibly triggered the attack.

As Boes was leaving the courtroom in handcuffs, Parker’s uncle Jeremiah Hartley rushed in and punched the 23-year-old in the face.

“He’s going through some things. He’s upset anyway. That really upset him just to see him come out, I don’t know if he heard how much time he got or if he was just upset about his nephew,” the baby’s grandmother said, according to 44News. “This is a horrible crime.”

Hartley was given 179 days in jail for contempt and faces misdemeanour battery charge, WEVV reported.




Father Kills Karate Instructor Who Raped His Son

Gary Plauche, is a Louisiana father who gunned down a karate instructor at an airport more than 20 years ago for kidnapping and molesting his son. Plauche, a salesman and loving father snapped after the thought about the magnitude of what happened to his son, Jody Plauche who was sexually assaulted by his karate instructor, Jeffrey Doucet. On Friday, March 16, 1984, while authorities were escorting Jeffrey Doucet through the airport in Baton Rouge, a man lifted his gun out of nowhere and shot Doucet at point blank range. The man turned out to be Gary Plauche. The judicial system exercised leniency with Gary Plauche by giving him a suspended sentence and probation. He didn’t spend one night in prison for what he had done.


You Might Like