1. Don’t try to be the “manager”, do not get involved with band business, that is for the band.
2. Don’t ask his bandmates for relationship advice.
3. Do Not complain when your (insert holiday here) date gets cancelled because a show has been scheduled. Holidays are no longer yours. Even Valentines Day!
4. ***It’s NOT mandatory that you are at every show.***
5. Do not get jealous when your boyfriend talks to groupies. They are the one’s buying the CDs and merch, not you, so let them have their time. And remember…you get to go home with him!
6. Babies don’t make men quit bands….especially if you were a groupie.
7. No, the band does not want you to go on tour with them. Like your going to sleep in the back of a van and eat ramen for 4 months straight!?
8. Don’t make the following introduction: Hi! I’m _____. My boyfriend is in ______.
9. Don’t follow him around at shows like a lost puppy, he is taking care of business, find your own crowd.
10. Don’t go to band practice (Unless Invited). And it’s normal to have practice more than once a week.
When some dude at a bar makes my girlfriend laugh