- Was there ever a nerdy/geeky/smart kid in high school you thought was kind of cute but never told him?
- Nope, I always told them when I liked them. What can I say, geek is my forte.
- How much money is in your savings account?
- Not nearly enough. Like 100 bones. Seriously.
- Write an excerpt from your middle school diary.
- Middle school was actually when I decided diaries are for chumps. Then again, in middle school, I thought everything was for chumps. (That was my “nonconformist/punk,” phase.)
- What’s the girliest thing you’ve ever seen a guy do in person?
- I’ve watched a guy put on eyeliner with far more precision than I. No, he wasn’t gay. (At least, not openly.)
- What would you do with 10,000 dollars?
- Avoid student loans.
- What’s something no one knows about you?
- I still sleep with stuffed animals my boyfriends give me.
- What was the last book your read twice?
- Call of Cthulhu. Lovecraft is.. pure genius. Though, that is a bit of an understatement.
- You have traveled back in time to kill Hitler. What will be your method of killing him?
- Probably the worst way he killed his victims – torture and medical experimentation. But first, I’d like to sit down with him for a cup of tea and try to get an idea of how things were from his perspective.
- What is your favorite jerky and why?
- Hm, Jack Links Peppered Jerky. Or SlimJims. Because those are the best ones, that’s why.
- Guilty pleasure (not something lame like cookie dough):
- Teasing guys. Also, no one should ever feel guilty about cookie dough.
Here’s a compilation video of fat people falling. I’m fat but I’m a masochist so I thoroughly enjoyed this video.
Here’s a pov video of two freight trains colliding with one another. If you look closely, the on coming driver jump out the right side at 1:03.