Life Is Beautiful – Ned Hardy
27 Wonderfully Hot Sofia Vergara GIFs – Crowd Ignite
Cute girls and their big beautiful eyes – Bro My God
10 Hunting Pictures That Sparked Media Outrage – Linkiest
Ellie Goulding’s Bikini Photos In Ibiza – G-Celeb
Corn Flakes Invented to Curb Masturbation – Newser
Dealing With A Suicide Jumper In Saudi Arabia (video) – Leenks
Dr. Dre Announces New Album, Explains Why ‘Detox’ Was Never Released – Pigeons And Planes
Happy Bras Optional Monday (37 Photos) – Radass
The insane life of Facebook billionaire Sean Parker – Business Insider
10 Hottest Photos of Mythbusters Kari Byron – Classy Bro
The Grossest Things Ever Found in Fast Food Meals – Ranker
Following lion’s death, Delta Air Lines stops shipping animal trophies – LA Times
The 50 Dumbest Tweets Of All Time – World Wide Interweb
Enjoy your Monday with some epic cleavage (37 Photos) – Bad Sentinel
Major U.S. City Now Requires Pet Stores To Only Sell Rescues – The Dodo
The Sexiest Pics of Jessica Green on Instagram (45 Pics) – Regretful Morning
Dear customers who start shopping five minutes before closing time: everyone hates you – Happy Place
Subway’s Jared Fogle is fu**ed! – Celeb Slam
Meet the Hottest Travel Photographer Ever – The Blemish
9 Celebrities Who Completely Nailed The Superhero Look! – Taboola
How To Eat A Bowl Of Pho Like You Know What You’re Doing – Food Republic
by Nick Notas
- The longer you wait to make the first kiss, the less likely it’ll happen. If you haven’t kissed by the third date, your chances drop significantly.
- You can be intimate on the first date and still create a healthy relationship.
- The friend zone happens when there’s a lack of sexual attraction. To avoid it: show your intentions from the start, be more aggressive, flirt, and initiate physical contact.
- All the lines or routines in the world won’t help if you aren’t confident from the inside.
- Dating is a numbers game. The guys who are best with women are the ones willing to put themselves on the line as often as possible.
- Body language and non-verbal communicationwill make or break your first impression. Stand tall, relax your shoulders, walk with self-assurance, give strong eye contact, and smile.
- Your vocal tone and quality conveys a lot about you, so develop a strong speaking voice. Learn diaphragmatic breathing, speak from your chest (diaphragm), project your voice, talk slower, and enunciate clearly.
- Forget trying to come up with the perfect opening line. A simple “Hey, what’s up?” or “Hi, you looked cool and I wanted to introduce myself” is enough. It’s not what you say, it’show you say it.
- An attractive lifestyle will do more for your dating life than almost anything else will. If you’re surrounded by positive people and interesting experiences, she’ll be excited to be a part of that.
Gilbert Arenas Banned From Basketball Game At Orange County Fair For Winning Too Much
Worlds Dumbest Man Loses Life Savings On Carnival Game (Tubs of Fun)
Henry Gribbohm says he lost his life savings, $2,600, on a carnival game and all he has to show for it is a stuffed banana with dreadlocks.
1. Most Expensive Car: 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
Price: $34,650,000 (though likely higher) Considered the dominant race cars of the mid-1960’s, just 36 examples of the Ferrari GTO rolled out of the factory (39 if you include those with slight variations) in the production run between 1962 and 1964. While rumors fly regarding unconfirmed private sales reaching upwards of $50,000,000 (several reputable sources detail the 2013 sale for a GTO at approximately $52,000,000, but as it was a private sale, neither the buyer nor the seller “officially” announced the transaction), the highest verified price on record is for this car, the second place finisher in the 1962 Tour de France Automobile and, somewhat less desirably, the only GTO to be involved in a fatal crash (Henri Oreiller, Montlhery, 1962).
In One Amazon Tribe, A Boy Does Not Become A Man Until He Can Put His Hands Into Gloves Lined With Angry Bullet Ants
When can a man declare that he is already a man? Some would think it happens after a youngster starts to get a raspy voice, grows hair on unwanted areas, develops big biceps, or develops interests on bigger toys, or maybe when he starts to father several kids. Every culture has their own definition of masculinity and different levels are needed to meet in order for men to say that they are one. Some require circumcision – from surgical knives to rocks. Some would even do a bungee jump from wooden towers wearing vines just to achieve manhood. And somewhere in Brazil’s, a native tribe has been practicing a paralyzing kind of ritual – using a killer glove made of bullet ants.