“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”
- Albert Einstein
1. It might not count because I was massively pregnant but I woke up in the middle of the night, poured an entire box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch into a big glass bowl, threw in a bag of marshmallows, drizzled it with melted butter and then put it in the microwave to melt the marshmallows. I then watched Dexter for 2 hours and ate the whole thing while crying.
2. Okay I have the perfect story for this. I told my wife I was going to the gym, but somehow I ended up going to Mcdonald’s instead. I ate my cheeseburgers in a parking lot, and waited a little while until it seemed long enough for a workout. When I got home, I poured water on my head and shirt to look like I had been sweating. That is the absolute saddest and fattest thing I have ever done.
3. I ate half of a cake once when I should have only one piece. I was horrified and didn’t want anyone to know, so I finished the cake, baked a whole new one, forced myself to eat the one allowed piece. Then I barfed in the middle of dinner.
4. I once ate almost an entire bucket of those cheese balls then I sat there in my orange shame reflecting on the choices I’ve made.
5. Ever heard of a Scotch egg? I make a dessert version using spice cake wrapped around a Cadbury egg and deep fried. Served with buttercream frosting as “gravy”. It’s absolutely delicious, but everyone within a 10 meter radius gets diabetes
6. I ate two pans of brownies in less than an hour. I didn’t even realise that I’d eaten that much until I saw the two empty pans.
7. Bought a dozen large apple fritters, ate 11, puked, ate #12, napped.
There’s Cosplay Then There’s Shi!ty Cosplay (30 Photos) – Radass
A Tribute To The Majestic Beauty Of Mother Nature – Ned Hardy
6 Incredible Ancient Wonders (Destroyed By Idiots) – Linkiest
Kylie Jenner is amazing in these GIFs – Bro My God
Kylie Jenner Wore a Mini Skirt in Los Angeles – G-Celeb
Judge OKs $1B NFL Settlement on Concussions – Newsers
Hump Day is a Happy Day (35 Photos) – Radass
The 21 Funniest Texts From Mom – World Wide Interweb
Nine Inch Nails Frontman Trent Reznor Selling House for $4.495M – Curbed
Sexy Girls In Short Shorts (25 Pics) – Regretful Morning
Russian MMA Org Features Armored Knights Battling With Swords And It Looks Amazing – Bro Bible
Lauren Stoner looks good in a bikini – Celeb Slam
Wow, Just Wow! – Double Viking
Here’s What $1 Million Buys In Housing Markets Around The World – Business Insider
College Babe Of The Day – Sara Cardona From UT Chatt. – College Envy
Sexy Earth Day Hippies – Gunaxin
It’s True! Netflix Brings Back Full House! – The Gentleman’s Garage
Supermodel Doutzen Kroes Shows Off Her Butt in Ripped Jeans – The Blemish
10 Ridiculous Beliefs That Are Killing Your Success – Addicted 2 Success