1. "I know you have come to kill me. Shoot coward, you are only going to kill a man." Facing his assassin, Mario Teran, a Bolivian soldier. Ernesto "Che" Guevara
2. Leonardo da Vinci was also overly modest, saying, “I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have.” I guess the Mona Lisa isn’t good enough?
3. According to Steve Jobs’ sister Mona, the Apple founder’s last words were, "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow."
4. "Go on, get out – last words are for fools who haven’t said enough." To his housekeeper, who urged him to tell her his last words so she could write them down for posterity. -Karl Marx, revolutionary, d. 1883
5. "KHAQQ calling Itasca. We must be on you, but cannot see you. Gas is running low." Last radio communication before her disappearance. Amelia Earhart
6. Frank Sinatra died after saying, “I’m losing it.”
7. George Orwell’s last written words were, “At fifty, everyone has the face he deserves.” He died at age 46.
8. Napoleon’s last words were, "France, armée, tête d’armée, Joséphine."("France, army, head of the army, Joséphine.")
9. Philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre turned to his partner Simone de Beauvoir and said, “I love you very much, my dear Beaver.”
10. "Now I shall go to sleep. Goodnight." – Lord George Byron
Will: You're a first year grad student. You just got finished readin' some Marxian historian -- Pete Garrison probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'til next month when you get to James Lemon, and then you're gonna be talkin' about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year -- you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the Pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.
Clark: Well, as a matter of fact, I won't, because Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social
Will: Wood drastically -- Wood 'drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inherited wealth.' You got that from Vickers, 'Work in Essex County,' page 98, right? Yeah, I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you...is that your thing? You come into a bar. You read some obscure passage and then pretend...you pawn it off as your own idea just to impress some girls and embarrass my friend? See the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One: don't do that. And two: You dropped a hundred and fifty grand on a f----n' education you coulda' got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library.
1. Olympia Theater, Greece
2. Sci-fi Dine-in Theater, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Swedish news unintentionally caught a guy missing his train
Best RKO Of All Time!
These 14 Animals Are Absolutely Fed Up With Selfies – Ned Hardy
How to Break Up Without All the Heartbreak – Nick Notas
Hot girls maximizing the hotness of glasses – Bro My God
Things That Happen When You Are Single For A Really Really Long Time - Linkiest
Lexus Turbo Goes Airborne And Jumps The Fence (video) – Leenks
Michael Jordan Talk Trash In This Pickup Game With Tom Brady – Uproxx
Kimberley Garner Does a Bikini Good – G-Celeb
Some girls just don’t need no stinkin bra – Radass
8 of the Most Remote Vacation Spots on the Planet – Thrillist
Driver Blindly Follows GPS Off Bridge, Kills Wife – Newser
The Worst Packaging Designs Of Our Time (Gallery) – World Wide Interweb
Global Warming Could Be A Good Thing, God Bless Endless Bikini Season! (19 Pics) - Regretful Morning
The Sexiest Social Media Pics of the Week – Celeb Slam
This Hilarious Twitter Rant Accuses Chipotle of Skimping on Meat – First We Feast
Engrish: A story lost in translation (25 Photos) – Bad Sentinel
Hot Asian babe rockin some nice short shorts – Double Viking
This May Be the Coolest Samus Cosplay You’ll Ever See – Unreality Mag
Spring Breaker’s ‘Come At Me Bro’ Challenge Ends in Painful Karma – The Blemish
Sriracha Chili Powder Your Food Will Never be the Same – The Gentleman’s Garage
The Best Rapper Alive, Every Year Since 1979 – Complex