7 Cardinal Rules For Life
1. Make peace with your past, so it won't disturb your present.
2. What other people think of you, is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
4. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
5. Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much. It's alright to not know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
7. Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
I know a lot of you guys dislike Mark Cuban for his vocalness at Maverick’s games, but give this guys some props for taking his 87 year old dad to Vegas for his birthday. Dude will be getting mad poontang this weekend, that is assured! I also posted his Howard Stern interview to give you guys some insight on how a billionaire hooks up his dad (starts @ 44:50).
Today is the youngest u will be Tear it up!
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled – do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore – waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so:
This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do – your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what – do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
Lexi Belle is my dream girl – Ned Hardy
Attention TUMBLR Peeps! Get More Awesomeness And Hilarity! – Follow Us On Tumblr
The Beauty Of Motherhood In The Animal Kingdom (20 Pics) – We Rule The Internet
They Don’t Make Them Any Hotter – Knowd
The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers – Crowd Ignite
4 Questions to Ask Yourself When She Doesn’t Text Back – The Dating Specialist
This hot babe named Amy wears a damn tiny and sexy bikini – Drunken Stepfather
The glass is half-full in my Bad Ideas for the Weekend (66 Photos) – The Brigade
Kate Middleton No Panties Upskirt Pic – Celeb Jihad
Extraordinary and Fantastic One-of-a-kind Photo Moments (30 pics) - Linkiest
Victoria Justice Gets Stunningly Sexy For H&M – Popoholic
Amanda Bynes is going cuckoo for coco puffs – IDLYITW
Christina Hendricks Sets Off a Flare! – G-Celeb
Hot bikini clad babe generous with the cleavage – Double Viking
Jessica Lowndes fills out a bikini ever so nicely – Celeb Slam
Lingerie Friday Is Waiting For You – Bro My God
Fully Clothed Female Superheroes? Preposterous! – Unreality Mag
She’s Uncoachable: Candace Rae is a Major Distraction – Uncoached
25 Pictures of Sexy Supergirl Cosplay Babes – Super Booyah
Faye Reagan Is a Freckle Faced Beauty – Regretful Morning
DAYUM! Jessica Alba Shows Off Her Amazing Beach Body in St. Barts! – Moe Jackson
It Wouldn’t Be Friday Without Some Facebook Fails – World Wide Interweb
Ok. I’ll try. It’s a bit rambling because I should have gone to bed a while ago. And it kind of starts in the middle because there was another bit before what I wrote but I was copypasting stuff around and it all ended up a bit of a mess but I hope it gives some sense of what my experience was.
So the only reprieve you have from crappiness is to get into the drug. People call it getting high but I think that’s one of the most misleading words associated with drugs, I always think of drugs as like going and sitting in this room where everything is alright, the rooms are different but they all serve that same purpose. Of course not when you first start, at first you want to see the room, all the cool stuff, it’s so interesting, amazing look that! Wow man, can you dig it? Yeah bro. It’s nice. Reaallly nice man, like the best everrrrrrrrr.
And that’s fuking cool. And if you just visit a few times that’s what you remember. But if you stay in the room too long you get used to it in there, how nice and warm it is. How interesting it is. How much you like everyone while you’re in there. And the more time you spend in there, the colder you notice it is outside, how the lights start to hurt your eyes and everything is a bit too garish and discordant and all that stuff people want you to do and the people themselves… well they just start to grate on you and seems now you can’t wait to get away from them, back to your cocoon. That’s all you want, more than anything, if everyone would just leave you alone and let you do that then there would be no problem, and guess what? You get your wish.
Because people will try a bit at the start, maybe your girlfriend will make a bit of a drama about it, maybe some people will have some sympathy for you or try to intervene but pretty soon they’ll all move on, but you won’t.