If You’re Afraid Of Heights, Skip This Post Immediately! 5 Videos Of Crazy Kids Engaged In The Sport Of’Roofing’
Like the title says, this post is not for people afraid of heights or for people afraid to witness the near death experiences of bored teenagers in Russia, who get their kicks from climbing insanely tall infrastructure and walking the thin line between life and death. For all those who want to press on and watch these videos, make sure you have something to clutch on to and be prepared for sweaty palms….
1. Don’t try to be the “manager”, do not get involved with band business, that is for the band.
2. Don’t ask his bandmates for relationship advice.
3. Do Not complain when your (insert holiday here) date gets cancelled because a show has been scheduled. Holidays are no longer yours. Even Valentines Day!
4. ***It’s NOT mandatory that you are at every show.***
5. Do not get jealous when your boyfriend talks to groupies. They are the one’s buying the CDs and merch, not you, so let them have their time. And remember…you get to go home with him!
6. Babies don’t make men quit bands….especially if you were a groupie.
7. No, the band does not want you to go on tour with them. Like your going to sleep in the back of a van and eat ramen for 4 months straight!?
8. Don’t make the following introduction: Hi! I’m _____. My boyfriend is in ______.
9. Don’t follow him around at shows like a lost puppy, he is taking care of business, find your own crowd.
10. Don’t go to band practice (Unless Invited). And it’s normal to have practice more than once a week.
11. Do not bootyume everyone loves your boyfriend’s band.
12. Don’t make out with other band members girlfriends at the bar. Save that for the after party.
13. Don’t turn yourself into a walking flyer for your boyfriend’s band. The shirt is fine, but must you break out the hat, the hoodie, AND the stickers on your booty?
14. No rumpshaka dances during the show, that is unless your man is in 2 Live Crew.
15. Do not change your style based on the type of band you date. Going from preppy to Nu to hardcore shows you are not your own individual.
16. If he calls while out on the road, don’t complain about when he is coming home. You’re lucky he is using the quarter to call you, instead of buying gas or food.
17. Never say anything negative about your man’s band that you cannot say to him. It will only come back to bite you in the booty.
18. If you’re a stripper, keep work on the pole, not at shows. Not everyone wants to know Victoria’s Secret.
19. Never cause a fight right before your man goes on stage. Relationship problems can be dealt with after the show.
20. If they have a show out of town, don’t drive just so you and your boy can have “alone time”. Because you want to “talk”.
21. Don’t buy your man a new intrument so he and his band mates can match. It’s metal core, not fashion core.
22. You cannot drink on the band’s tab! Buy your own! (also dont get so drunk that you embarrbooty your boyfriend or his bandmates)
23. Keep the band separate from your everyday life. That’s your boyfriend’s pbootyion, find your own
Song Of The Day:
My brother is in the hospital with an unknown heart issue, so his friends brought a N64 to kill some time.
by Nick Notas
- The longer you wait to make the first kiss, the less likely it’ll happen. If you haven’t kissed by the third date, your chances drop significantly.
- You can be intimate on the first date and still create a healthy relationship.
- The friend zone happens when there’s a lack of sexual attraction. To avoid it: show your intentions from the start, be more aggressive, flirt, and initiate physical contact.
- All the lines or routines in the world won’t help if you aren’t confident from the inside.
- Dating is a numbers game. The guys who are best with women are the ones willing to put themselves on the line as often as possible.
- Body language and non-verbal communicationwill make or break your first impression. Stand tall, relax your shoulders, walk with self-bootyurance, give strong eye contact, and smile.
- Your vocal tone and quality conveys a lot about you, so develop a strong speaking voice. Learn diaphragmatic breathing, speak from your chest (diaphragm), project your voice, talk slower, and enunciate clearly.
- Forget trying to come up with the perfect opening line. A simple “Hey, what’s up?” or “Hi, you looked cool and I wanted to introduce myself” is enough. It’s not what you say, it’show you say it.
- An attractive lifestyle will do more for your dating life than almost anything else will. If you’re surrounded by positive people and interesting experiences, she’ll be excited to be a part of that.
- Take pride in how you look, your appearance matters. Your sparkling personality won’t stand a chance if she’s too distracted by your mullet. At a minimum: wear fitted clothes, get a decent haircut, and keep yourself groomed. Also, diet and exercise will improve your overall look, health, mood, and energy levels.
- You don’t have to be a jerk to be successful in dating. The whole “nice guys finish last” saying is a big misconception. The guys who don’t get anywhere are afraid of taking charge, showing their intentions, and being sexual – it has nothing to do with being nice.
- Cyndi Lauper was right – girls just want to have fun. If you’re not making her laugh, you’re not building attraction and putting her at ease. A little humor goes a long way.
- Your fears are the only things holding you back from success. Overcome the fear of rejection, intimacy, failure, and being sexual and everything else in your dating life will fall into place.
- Women love sex as much as we do, if not more. They aren’t reading Twilight for the compelling dialogue; they’re reading it for the sex (or the build-up to it.)