7 Cardinal Rules For Life
1. Make peace with your past, so it won't disturb your present.
2. What other people think of you, is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
4. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
5. Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much. It's alright to not know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
7. Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
I made my first trip this year to the chaotic scene that is Comic-Con International in San Diego. There are thousands of photographers, everywhere you look, all asking the cosplay characters to stand and pose for them, and I decided I needed to find a different angle. So, instead of asking characters to pose, I started looking for candid moments amidst the chaos. Isolating characters from the surroundings proved to be challenging amongst the tens of thousands of conventioneers, but a few moments stood out.
- Buy high quality tools, so you only have to buy them once.
- Keep a change of clothes at the office.
- Never hit anyone unless they are an immediate threat.
- Every hat should serve a purpose.
- Never take her to the movies on the first date.
- Learn to wet shave.
- Nothing looks more badass than a well-tailored suit.
- Shave with the grain on the first go-around.
- Always look a person in the eye when you talk to them.
- Buy a plunger before you need a plunger.
- Exercise makes you happy. Run, lift, and play sports.
- Brush your teeth before you put on your tie.
Oregon band member left hangin’
Youngster does a nice thing at ball game
“After forcing the truck to hit his car because of slamming on his brakes numerous times, the truck hits his car. Minor scratches to his car, the truck needs a new bumper and grill. Road rage much? He purposely forced an accident and gets out of his car and starts doing this. A real motivated Sgt disrespecting a fellow Marine who is in a wheelchair and the driver who is a civilian.At the End of the video you see him place his hands on the trunk, well that is because the MP’s pulled up and arrested him.”
His wife must be so impressed by his show of brute force. Alpha as fuk right there.