Friends Of Caveman Circus
1. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.
2. If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Don’t bother reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.
3. In life, you usually get what you ask for, but it rarely comes in the package you think it’s supposed to come in.
4. Never let one bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
5. Tell the truth, or eventually someone will tell it for you.
6. Surround yourself with positive people who are going to push you toward greatness. Eliminate those who are trying to keep you from it.
7. Maturity is not when we start speaking about big things, it’s when we start understanding the small things.
8. Not forgiving is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die
9. Age wrinkles the body. Quitting on your dreams wrinkles the soul.
10. The past can’t hurt you anymore – not unless you let it.
11. The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong one, we get lost, and we turn back. But maybe it doesn’t matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark.
12. You can grow stronger from the pain if you don’t let it destroy you
13. The worst person to be around is the one who complains about everything and appreciates nothing. Avoid these people at all costs.
14. Live in such a way that if someone decided to speak badly of you, no one would believe it.
15. It’s your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
16. If someone can’t accept you at your worst, they don’t deserve you at your best.
17. The road to success is always under construction.
18. Never make a big decision when you’re angry, and never make a big promise when you’re overjoyed.
19. Don’t count the number of friends you have; count the number of friends you can count on.
20. Imperfections are important, and so are mistakes. You get to be good by learning from your mistakes and you get to be real by being imperfect.
21. Not trying is failing.
22. Being happy doesn’t always make us grateful, but being grateful will always make us happy
23. The only time you should look back is to see how far you’ve come.
24. When something bad happens you can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
25. Good relationships are not just about the good times you share; it’s also about the obstacles you go through together, and the fact that you still say “I love you” in the end.
Here’s a damn awesome gallery of pics of a smoking hot Maxim hometwon hottie named Kaitlynn Carter to help ease all your Monday pains. Check out the rest of her pictures here and follow her on Twitter here
A Few Pictures To Help You Brighten Your Day – Ned Hardy
Former Chiefs Cheerleader Tries Out MMA – Knowd
The 12 Best Comedies of The Year – Crowd Ignite
Friday Firepower DAR (39 Photos) – The Brigade
The 9 Best Upscale Holiday Gifts For Your Girlfriend – Refined Guy
Miley Cyrus Gives Me Boners of the Day – Drunken Stepfather
Greatest Crowd Surfer Ever [Pic] – I Am Bored
Jennifer Lawrence Flaunts Her Cleavage In A Swimsuit – Celeb Jihad
The 20 Hottest Photos of Amanda Cerny – Heavy
Tawny is your damn cute college girl of the day – College Humor
The Left Or The Right…Who Ya Got??? – Double Viking
Why have bras not been banned yet? (56 Photos) – Linkiest
Miley Cyrus Seen at a Weed Dispensary Again – G-Celeb
Hottie of the Week: Michelle De Feo – Bro My God
Alessandra Ambrosio looking amazing in a bikini – Celeb Slam
GIF Of the Week: Why Bollywood is Awesome – Unreality Mag
Show Us Your Tweets, Leola Bell – The Smoking Jacket
She’s Uncoachable: Liz Betzen Knows What She’s Doing – Uncoached
Kim Kardashian in Fatice Magazine – Yeeeah
Katie Banks proves that she’s our hottest tease ever (26 Pics) – Regretful Morning
20 Pictures Of Gorgeous Girls Wearing Ankle Socks – Super Booyah
Hot or Not: Charlize Theron Hits Movies w/ her “Mad Max” Buzz Cut – Moe Jackson
You Could Use A Few Funny Animal Pictures In Your Life (20 Pics) – Ned Hardy
Meet The U.S. Pole Dancing Champion – Knowd