WTF Happened to Amanda Bynes???!! – Drunken Stepfather
Brooke Adams is super cute and sexy – Ned Hardy
For all the pet owners out there…this is pretty awesome – We Rule The Internet
10 Pictures That Brought Change To The World – Knowd
Power Struggle: The All Time 50 Best Superheroes – Crowd Ignite
20 Qualities of Men Who Are Great With Women – The Dating Specialist
2 new gals…one Navy, one Army (13 Photos) – The Brigade
21 Picture Rachel Bilson Bikini Bombing – Celeb Jihad
5 Basic Facts of Life (Were Made Up by Marketing Campaigns) - Linkiest
3 Common Mistakes Beta Males Make With Women – Double Viking
Heather Graham is still freaking hot – Celeb Slam
The New ‘Man Of Steel’ Trailer Is Here – IDLY
Beyonce Knowles – Bikini Photo Shoot for H&M – G-Celeb
What Do You Think Of Those Humps? Happy Hump Day! – Bro My God
Lauren V Has a Body Made for the Beach – Regretful Morning
Alana Blanchard Makes Us Wet… Literally – Uncoached
A Gallery of Video Games Then and Now – Unreality Mag
25 Pictures Of Incredibly Tall Women – Super Booyah
Sian Welby Looked Too Cute at OK! Magazine Party – Moe Jackson
The 50 Most Bizarre Prom Photos Ever – World Wide Interweb
Friends Of Caveman Circus:
Did you ever realize how much your body loves you? It's always trying to keep you alive. It's making sure you breathe while you sleep, stopping cuts from bleeding, fixing broken bones, finding ways to beat the illnesses that might get you. Your body literally loves you so much. It's time you start loving it back.
Ideally it would be me and 99 Victoria Secret models….but life is unfair, so….
How to deal with videobombers
Liu Kang is still at it
Imagine you’re at a table with some friends. You come up with a set of rules to create a type of money that you can only use between each other. You decide that math is really hard, but doable, given enough time and energy. You decide that there’s a certain math problem that you all like to do, and you know you can find ways to do it faster and faster as time goes on. You set how many times you want to try to solve a really hard math problem as the basis for work.
Every so often, when someone in the group solves a that really hard math problem, that person tells the others of their triumph. The others can quickly verify that the solver is truthful, so after checking their work, they all write down that that person has gained some money. When someone lies about solving a problem, everyone knows and ignores their claim. This continues until we’ve solved the math problem the number of times we’ve set (this will take more than 100 years).
That briefly describes "mining". Now, transactions.
1. Procrastination – Just remind yourself the more fear you feel about a specific task, the more certain you can be that that task is important to you and your growth.
2. Limiting beliefs of others – "That’s too hard", "that won’t work". Remember, if everyone listened to the negative advice of others, no one and nothing would really progress in this world
3. Bad environment - Jim Rohn once said "You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with". Don’t be hesitate to limit time to or cut off those who continually drag you down.
4. Lack of Motivation – Have a strong image of why you want to be successful.
5. Part time dedication – To be successful you have to continually work towards your goals and not only when it’s convenient for you, or when you have nothing else to do.
6. Time is limited - Every minute wasted is another chance gone to move closer to your dream goal.
7. Lack of speciﬁc goals – Remember there are no lazy people, just people lacking goals.
8. Settling for less - Why do you think you don’t deserve the best’?
9. Lack Of persistence – You forget that most successful people are overly persistent in reaching their goals and dreams.
10. Failure – Treat all failures as lessons, they are just stepping stones you must pass on your journey toward success!