Currently you’re a slave to your occupation, you’re worried about your financial situation. You have the desire to travel the world but you have a fear of the unknown. Forget about your savings, travel is the only thing that makes you richer.
All you can do is just stop thinking about it; just do it. When you land flat on your ass on the other side of the world you’ll begin questioning if you’ve made a mistake. When you’re riding a motorcycle from the north to south of Vietnam you’ll be wondering why you’ve never been travelling extensively before. When you’re climbing Everest Base Camp you’ll be questioning why you live in a city. When you’re getting a five dollar massage you’ll be wondering what you’ve been paying thirty times the price for. When you’re eating cuisine that invigorates the soul you’ll be stupefied. When you’re watching a lion crawl through the tall grass of the Okavango Delta you’ll get the perfect photo. When you’re drinking Belgian beer you’ll wonder why anyone drinks Budweiser. When you’re hanging out with Polar bears in Churchill you’ll wonder why we’re not looking closer at alternative energy sources worldwide. When you’re diving with sharks in the South Pacific you’ll realize Jaws was a terrible portrayal of such beautiful creatures. When you’re at Carnival in Salvador, Brazil you’ll wonder why you pay entrance to the clubs where you live. When you’re flying down the side of a volcano in Nicaragua on a sled so fast you can’t slow down you’ll know you did the right thing leaving home.
The list can go on and on and on. The world is far too big to be stuck in an office chair working for some bureaucratic bastards who care more about their bank statements than their employees. I’m going to have to quote Mark Twain here..
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
In the end, who knows.. Maybe you’ll end up marrying a Philippina and living on a white sand beach in the Visayas where your student loans will be a distant memory. Just let go and see what the world has in store for you. – solitaryman69
Having a cheating girlfriend/wife is a concern that haunts many men in relationships. Just the thought of your lady putting her paws on another man makes your skin crawl. That’s why it’s always important to keep a lookout for some of the surefire signs you have a cheating lover.
- Lack of interest in sex
- Hides cell phone bill
- Hides Cell phone / keeps cell phone on vibrate / doesn’t answer cell when you are around
- Introduces new sexual position / behavior
- Suddenly interested in appearance (wearing perfume/cologne, purchases new wardrobe, suddenly wearing makeup and/or jewelry when leaving the house, working out or on a diet, new hair style, wants a new vehicle)
- Excessive use of the computer (always checking email, on the computer late at night when you are asleep, suddenly turns computer off or minimizes the window when you enter the room, instant messenger, creating online profiles)
- No longer wears wedding ring (says it was lost or does not fit or forgets to put it on when returning home)
- Starts petty arguments just prior to leaving the house or prior to hanging up the phone.
- Tells you it is in your imagination or even accuses you of cheating
- Excessive mood swings (one days he/she is loving & caring and the next day he/she is detached and distant)
- Unaccountable time (cannot justify where he/she has been)
- Receiving hang-up telephone calls or callers stating they have the wrong number when you answer
- Suddenly interested in going out with friends
- Your “gut” tells you that he/she is cheating (your intuition is the most accurate of all warning signs. 99.9% of the time that our client tells us that they have a “gut feeling” that their significant other is cheating they are almost always correct. Not everyone has intuition so if you do you should consider yourself lucky and follow you instincts).
- Jokes around about cheating/ makes innuendos of cheating
If You Want To Bequeath Your Child With A Lifetime Of Ridicule, Consider Naming Him/Her One Of These Names
‘Woah’ Is An Appropriate Response While Viewing These Pictures – Ned Hardy
Stuff On My Rabbit (22 Pics) – We Rule The Internet
More Awesomeness On Our – TUMBLR!
Girl Ruins Every Photo With Hilarious Photobombs – Knowd
It’s Time For Some Redneck Innovation – Crowd Ignite
They really exist…buyers of Vampire hunting kits (45 Photos) – The Brigade
The Teenage Girl Has a Strange and Unusual Obsession (12 pics) – Linkiest
Selena Gomez Flashes Her Flesh-Colored undies – Celeb Jihad
Miley Cyrus Cameltoe is the Hightlight of the Day – Drunken Stepfather
Cutie shows off a generous amount of cleavage – Double Viking
Miranda Kerr and Her Sexy Summer Body – G-Celeb
Gwen Stefani is 43, has two kids, and looks like this – Celeb Slam
The Most Bad Booty Hits in Hockey – Bro My God
The Most Terrifying Wax Museum in Existence – Unreality Mag
She’s Uncoachable: Charlbi Dean Kriek Will Make It All Better – Uncoached
15 Sexy Girls In The Mirror – Regretful Morning
TwitPic Theater: Bunnies in Their Natural Habitat – The Smoking Jacket
Nebraska’s Blonde Beauty, Kaila – Big 10 Tens
2013 BET Awards: Nicki Minaj Wanted All Eyes On Her Rack – Moe Jackson
25 Pictures Of Hot Asian Bikini Babes – Super Booyah
How To Get and Keep A F**K Buddy – Brosome