“A boy comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame and it becomes a fire. I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze.”
- Cus D'Amato
Raquel Pomplun is Playmate of the Year 2013 of the Day – Drunken Stepfather
A collection of last known photos of the famous shortly before their death (38 Pics) – Ned Hardy
The Greatest Animal Photobombs Of All Time (28 Pics) – We Rule The Internet
How To Annoy Your Ex On Facebook – Knowd
Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script – Crowd Ignite
One of the most powerful weapons in the world – The Brigade
I miss college….(60 Photos) – Linkiest
How to Turn Around a Bad First Impression – The Dating Specialist
Selena Gomez is provocative on stage – Celeb Jihad
Who ya got, the left or the right??? – Double Viking
Marlene Favela Must Have a Good Butt Surgeon – G-Celeb
Farrah Abraham’s sex tape is more popular than Kim Kardashian’s – Celeb Slam
Jay-Z Is An Immortal Or Illumanati Time Traveler – IDLY
Friday Gets Better With Lingerie – Bro My God
Sexy Teacher, Olivia Sprauer, Gets Fired For Bikini Photos – Regretful Morning
It Never Ends: Disney Meets Sailor Moon – Unreality Mag
12 of the Freakiest Cartoon Characters Ever Drawn – Uncoached
Helen Flanagan’s Bikini Body Captivates Britain – The Smoking Jacket
Is Kendall Jenner Too Young For Bikini Photo Shoots? – Moe Jackson
How To Boost Your Testosterone – Modern Man
When your friends hate your pregnant girlfriend
When I’m am sober at a party
1. I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I’ll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone’s laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier. to prove that I’m still the only one who really, really gets it.
2. Answering the same letter three times or more in a row on a Scantron test is absolutely petrifying.
3. I fear the day Facebook decides to inform users of who has viewed their profile…and how many times.
4. Nothing brings two people together like the mutual hatred of another person.
5. Every phone should have the same charger.
6. Whenever I’m Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don’t mind if I do!
7. If anyone found out the one password I use for everything I’d be fuked.
8. I never understood why the Lions and Cowboys always get to play on Thanksgiving. Shouldn’t the Patriots play the Redskins, and then steal their stadium afterwords?
9. I wish it were appropriate to say to a complete stranger, “Excuse me, would you like me to show you how to discipline your child?"
10. I had to walk to school 40 miles in the snow… barefoot” was good in it’s day. But imagine the sheer terror on your kid’s face when you drop “When I was born there was no internet
11. I saw a guy walking through two feet of snow in sub-zero temperatures to get to the florist. He must have really fuked up.
12. I think the best compliment is when someone who generally hates everyone decides that they like you.
13. Did any of the villains on Scooby-Doo actually break the law? Last time I checked wearing a rubber mask and being kind of a dick wasn’t a crime.
14. Who made up the unwritten rule that only losers show up to parties early? Make your grand entrance later if you want, but I’ll have had 4 beers, a shot, and double-dipped on the nachos several times by then.