When the waitress is approaching with my food
Whenever I open a new pack of gum
Currently you’re a slave to your occupation, you’re worried about your financial situation. You have the desire to travel the world but you have a fear of the unknown. Forget about your savings, travel is the only thing that makes you richer.
All you can do is just stop thinking about it; just do it. When you land flat on your ass on the other side of the world you’ll begin questioning if you’ve made a mistake. When you’re riding a motorcycle from the north to south of Vietnam you’ll be wondering why you’ve never been travelling extensively before. When you’re climbing Everest Base Camp you’ll be questioning why you live in a city. When you’re getting a five dollar massage you’ll be wondering what you’ve been paying thirty times the price for. When you’re eating cuisine that invigorates the soul you’ll be stupefied. When you’re watching a lion crawl through the tall grass of the Okavango Delta you’ll get the perfect photo. When you’re drinking Belgian beer you’ll wonder why anyone drinks Budweiser. When you’re hanging out with Polar bears in Churchill you’ll wonder why we’re not looking closer at alternative energy sources worldwide. When you’re diving with sharks in the South Pacific you’ll realize Jaws was a terrible portrayal of such beautiful creatures. When you’re at Carnival in Salvador, Brazil you’ll wonder why you pay entrance to the clubs where you live. When you’re flying down the side of a volcano in Nicaragua on a sled so fast you can’t slow down you’ll know you did the right thing leaving home.
The list can go on and on and on. The world is far too big to be stuck in an office chair working for some bureaucratic bastards who care more about their bank statements than their employees. I’m going to have to quote Mark Twain here..
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
In the end, who knows.. Maybe you’ll end up marrying a Philippina and living on a white sand beach in the Visayas where your student loans will be a distant memory. Just let go and see what the world has in store for you. – solitaryman69
- If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
- Learn to work the toilet seat; if it’s up, put it down.
- Birthdays, Valentines and anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present once again.
- Sometimes we’re not thinking about you. Live with it.
- If you think you’re fat, you may be. Don’t ask us. (besides, we’re not suicidal enough to answer anything other than “no” anyway)
- Sunday Sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. It can’t be altered so just let be.
- Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as sex, shortstops and carburetors.
- Shopping is not a sport
- Anything you wear is fine. Really
- You have enough clothes
- You have too many shoes
- Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don’t work.
- No, we don’t know what day it is. We never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
- Yes, peeing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point blank range. We’re bound to miss sometime.
- Most guys own two or three pairs of shoes — what makes you think we’d be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?
- Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don’t expect us to like it.
- “Yes” and “No” are perfectly acceptable answers.
- A headache that last for 17 days is a problem. See a doctor.
- Your mom doesn’t have to be our best friend.
- The man is ALWAYS in charge of poking the campfire with a stick and/or tending the grill.
- Those male models with perfect bodies are all gay. Accept it.
- Don’t fake it. We’d rather be ineffective than deceived.
- Let us ogle. If we don’t look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are.
- You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, not both.
- Christopher Columbus didn’t need directions, neither do we.
- You know, YOU can ask HIM out too… Let’s spread the rejection around a little.
- Men are from earth; women are from earth. Deal with it.
- Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
- If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
- We’re not telepathic. We can’t read your mind, so don’t blame us for not knowing something you expected us to know without telling us. Conversely, you aren’t telepathic either, so don’t get mad about what you thinkwe’re thinking, because your guess is probably wrong.
Megan Medellin is freaking gorgeous! – Ned Hardy
This Is What Pure Joy Looks Like – Knowd
17 Rules for Effective Communication in a Relationship – The Dating Specialist
It’s time to Choose your Weapon (34 HQ Photos) – The Brigade
Miley Cyrus Just Owned Twitter of the Day – Drunken Stepfather
Jessica Alba Italian Vacation Bikini Pics – Celeb Jihad
5 Places You’ll Recognize from the Background of Every Movie – Linkiest
Damn cute girl fills out a bikini ever so nicely – Double Viking
The Sexiest Social Media Pics of May – Celeb Slam
Thursday Girls with a side of Pig Tails – Bro My God
Katy Perry Sweat…Der Puppies! – G-Celeb
How Iron Man 3 Destroyed Marvel’s Aura of Invincibility for Me – Unreality Mag
12 Nature Photos That Will Make You Move From the City – Uncoached
15 Nice Booties That Will Put A Smile On Your Face – Regretful Morning
Shay Laren Is Just as Guilty as You Are – The Smoking Jacket
25 Pictures Of Sexy Hunnies On Wooden Bridges – Super Booyah
Farrah Abraham Hit The Beach; Coincidently Papz Spotted Her! – Moe Jackson
Viewing These Pictures Require The Use Of Your Facepalm Hand – Ned Hardy