How to lose a roommate… and gain an enemy!
Friends Of Caveman Circus
Over a year ago I sat in my computer chair typing a goodbye post to the readers and customers that I spent 5 years of my life teaching and working with. I tried to explain why I was leaving a company that I built with no plan to ever return.
Today I am sitting that same chair trying to type a post that I have wanted to share with people for over a year. There is A LOT of bull shiet that SOME coaches and companies shove down the throat of the consumer to SELL you shiet. I am here today as in insider to dispel that BS and give you actual advice and I’m not going to charge you a dime or make you visit my website because I want more hits. Out of all my 5+ years involved in the dating scene & teaching these are the most important lessons that I could EVER give anyone.
1) Your Appearance Matters, Fix it.
Dating coaches like to say that looks don’t matter and thus work on your game. They are liars. Looks matter for more reasons than you know. First off, looks matter because women value men that they are going to show off to their family and friends. If you look like a wreck she won’t show it off. Think about your first car? Was it a pile of shiet? Rusted, maybe broken down? You don’t want to show that off, you just want it to fill the void until you can upgrade, welcome to the world of women.
Secondly, your appearance matters because it is an outward expression of how you feel about yourself. It shows your self-discipline and dedication to who you think you are. If you value something you take care of it, period.
Lastly, I have learned time and time again that a very high quality woman will sleep with guys who aren’t that physically attractive but they RARELY get in relationships with them. If someone tells you looks don’t matter then they are lying or don’t know WTF they are talking about. Looks can be DRASTICALLY improved by educating yourself.
2) Attraction isn’t something you do, it’s something that you become.
Want to know how to build attraction? Become attractive. Words, lines, routines, banter, all this BS people shove down your throat isn’t what women find attractive. What women find attractive is the person delivering these things. Attraction at its core is self confidence and when you actually talk TO a girl instead of talking ABOUT her, you are starting to teach yourself confidence, this is why approaching works, it teaches guys to overcome their fear and replace it with confidence.
Here is how to become attraction rather than ACTING like you are attractive.
Develop a since of fashion and look good EVERYTIME you walk out that door. Take care of your body, lose weight fix your smile do whatever you have to do. SMILE like you know something they don’t. Watch and study people who are attractive, IE James Bond & Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl). Slow down. Relax, stop reacting so fast. Make eye contact with people. Socialize with people. Do fun things in your life, IE live your passions, travel, learn about wine, scotch, culture.
1. The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there, and you can travel to any other part of the building you want without difficulty.
2. You’re very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home,
3. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it is not necessary to speak the language. A German accent will do.
4. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds. That will finish in a sex scene.
5. If staying in a haunted house, women must investigate any strange noises in their most diaphaous underwear, which is just what they happened to be carrying with them at the time the car broke down.
6. If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.
7. If someone says, “I’ll be right back”, they won’t.
8. Computer monitors never display a cursor on screen but always say: “Enter Password Now”.
9. It is not necessary to say hello or goodbye when beginning or ending phone conversations. And none of your friends have to knock when they come for a visit. In addition, every front door can be opened from the outside without having to use a key.
10. Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.
11. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they’re going to go off.
12. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
13. If you decide to start dancing in the street everyone around you will automatically be able to mirror all the steps you come up with and hear the music in your head.
14. Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.
15. When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.
Read the rest of this entry »