You guys already know that I love the Joe Rogan podcast. Much like Howard Stern, he can take a 3 hour window of boredom and actually make it bearable with stimulating conversations of topics that range from the existential nature of the universe to the newest and greatest viral cat video. For all the people who have yet to enjoy this podcast, let this episode be your introduction with heavy hitters from the world of music, comedy and martial arts. Your cure of boredom for the next 3 hours has arrived.
Friends Of Caveman Circus
1. Money cannot buy happiness but…somehow, it’s more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than it is on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.
3. Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problem, but then neither does milk.