I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
- Percy Bysshe Shelley
I have broken down the elements of pickup to evaluate what I need to improve on, I thought I’d share it with you guys.
Evaluate your game from 1-10 with each element of pickup.
- Outcome independent
- Strong reality – Do you do what you want to do? or what others tell you to do? Do you find out things for yourself or rely on second hand knowledge?
- Abundance mentality – deep abundance – Do you communicate neediness? Do you chase? Are you too available?
- Self-motivated – Can you make yourself feel good on demand? Persistent?
- Self-esteem – ego vs self-esteem
- Core confidence – Do you have situational confidence or core confidence? Are you as good at a mall as you are at a night club? With friends or by yourself?
- Unstifled – Do you give a damn? are you self-conscious?
- Going out alone
- Going out regularly
- Approaching during day
- Approach whoever you want
- Know what you want
- Know who you are – Do you wear masks?
- Know what behaviour from women you will not accept (push)
- Know what behaviour from women you will reward (pull)
- Body posture
- Eye contact (don’t break it)
- Voice tonality (should be deep)
- Voice speed (don’t talk fast)
- Voice volume (be louder)
- Hand motions (leads to easier kino)
- Energy levels and matching
- Awareness (in the moment, and out of your head)
- Intuition and calibration – How well can you read women?
- Opening – situational vs direct
- Disarming – Biatch shields and Shiet tests
- Disqualifying yourself
- Cold reading
- Story telling
- Comfort building, rapport, and connecting
- Qualifying her
Behaviour and Logistics
- Push/pull – Do you always show interest?
- Attitude – Too positive or negative? too nice or too mean? do you have balance?
- Bootyume attraction – Do you feel you are not good enough for her?
- Kino/touching – Do you touch enough? or increase your touching when isolated?
- Reapproaching same set (even after being blown out)
- Leading – Are you asking her what she wants to do, or do you take charge? Is the burden on you instead of on her?
- Venue changing – Did you give her a reason to go somewhere else? your place? restaurant? another bar?
- Setting up a date – Do you set up a date before you get the number?
- Number closing
- Phone game
- Text game
- Winging – Do you distract the girl’s friend from your friend’s target?
- Logistics – her place/your place? How are you getting in? or move things forward? washroom? ally? Taxi or car?
- Sex and foreplay – Getting past last minute resistance
This list will help you determine what areas you need to work on. Hope it helps you. Cheers.