Caveman’s Hot Picks Of The Day – Caveman Afterdark
Humming Bird Refuses to Leave the Side of the Dog That Rescued Her – Ned Hardy
This Street-Legal Porsche 911 Gt1 Evolution Racer Just Sold for $3.1 Million – Maxim
10 Weirdly Disgusting And Creepy Facts About You – Linkiest
Jennifer Lawrence, Victoria Justice and Other Random Ladies – G-Celeb
What A Completely Failed Crash Test Looks Like – Digg
24 Food Hacks to Please Your Inner Fat Kid – Ranker
Zimmerman Insults Trayvon Martin Parents – Newser
Courtney Stodden is Finally Pregnant and Coughing up a Hairball of the Day – Drunken Stepfather
LeBron’s lifetime deal with Nike could be worth more than a billion dollars – Sneak Hype
Watch the World’s Worst Robbery – The Blemish
Happy Hump Day Because Happy Happy Happy! (45 Photos) – Radass
A Farmer Saw His Animals Gathered Around Something In His Field. He Was Shocked When He Found Out Why – Slip Talk
35 Pieces of Nina Dobrev Eye Candy – Regretful Morning
Elizabeth Hurley looking fine as hell – Celeb Slam
There’s a New ‘Ghostbusters’ Trailer for Everyone to Get Pissed Off About – YouTube
Ten Clever Kitchen Hacks – Gunaxin
10 Hot & Sexy Photos of Emily Ratajkowski – Classy Bro
Why You Need Emotional Intelligence to Succeed – The Good Men Project
A Texan walks into an Irish pub...
and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back."
The room is quiet and no one takes up the Texan's offer. One man even leaves. Ten minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?", asks the Irishman.
The Texan says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses drinking them all back-to-back. The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement.
The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 10 minutes you were gone?"
The Irishman replies, "Oh...I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first".
1. “Don’t look at the calendar. Just keep celebrating every day.”
2. Years go by in the blink of an eye. Don’t marry young. Live your life. Go places. Do things. If you have the means or not. Pack a bag and go wherever you can afford to go. While you have no dependents, don’t buy stuff. Any stuff. See the world. Look through travel magazines and pick a spot. GO!
3. Don’t take life so seriously. Even if things seem dark and hopeless, try to laugh at how ridiculous life is.
4. A true friend will come running if you call them at 2am; everyone else is just an acquaintance.
5. The most important person in your life is the person who agreed to share their life with you. Treat them as such.
6. Children grow up way too fast. Make the most of the time you have with them.
7. Nobody ever dies wishing they had worked more… Work hard, but don’t prioritize work over family, friends, or even yourself.
8. You might live a long life, or you might live a short one – who knows. But either way, trust me when I say that you’re going to wish you took better care of yourself in your youth.
Why does everyone hate Nickleback?
I’ve been waiting so long for another chance to answer why people hate Nickelback. Every time I get ignored everyone just accepts the vague answers. Hating Nickleback is basically a meme that’s about 15 years old now and many people forgot where it came from or are too young to remember it and just joined the bandwagon so they think it’s serious.
It started from Nickelback signing onto roadrunner records in the late 90s which used to be known only for death and thrash metal. Some metalheads bought their CD’s because they trusted the label that seemed to consistently sign on great metal bands and they were pissed that compared to all the other bands from the label, this one really sucked. The other bands that sucked were at least somewhat metal but not this one. Eventually it became a meme in the metal community that Nickleback sucks.
A comic named Brian Posehn who is a well known metalhead, made a Nickelback sucks joke which I can’t remember. It has something to do with music being violent because listening to Nickleback made him want to kill someone. That joke became part of a promo for some show on Comedy Central in the early 2000s and it was shown a lot. Eventually a lot of people heard the joke, it was repeated, and simplified back to Nickelback sucks. After that everyone, not just metalheads kept repeating that Nickelback sucks and now there are kids that repeat a meme older than them. It’s sort of a look into what will happen to the current popular memes in the future.
Here are two of their hit songs played simultaneously. It’s a perfect fit:
This guy got f**ked up!