A blonde woman walks into a bank in NYC before going on vacation and asks for a $5,000 loan.
The banker asks, "Okay, miss, is there anything you would like to use as collateral?"
The woman says, "Yes, of course. I'll use my Rolls Royce."
The banker, stunned, asks, "A $250,000 Rolls Royce? Really?"
The woman is completely positive. She hands over the keys, as the bankers and loan officers laugh at her. They check her credentials, make sure she is the title owner. Everything checks out. They park it in their underground garage for two weeks.
When she comes back, she pays off the $5,000 loan as well as the $15.41 interest.
The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very appreciative of your business with us, but I have one question. We looked you up and found out that you are a multi-millionaire. Why would you want to borrow $5,000?"
The woman replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"
1. It might not count because I was massively pregnant but I woke up in the middle of the night, poured an entire box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch into a big glass bowl, threw in a bag of marshmallows, drizzled it with melted butter and then put it in the microwave to melt the marshmallows. I then watched Dexter for 2 hours and ate the whole thing while crying.
2. Okay I have the perfect story for this. I told my wife I was going to the gym, but somehow I ended up going to Mcdonald’s instead. I ate my cheeseburgers in a parking lot, and waited a little while until it seemed long enough for a workout. When I got home, I poured water on my head and shirt to look like I had been sweating. That is the absolute saddest and fattest thing I have ever done.
3. I ate half of a cake once when I should have only one piece. I was horrified and didn’t want anyone to know, so I finished the cake, baked a whole new one, forced myself to eat the one allowed piece. Then I barfed in the middle of dinner.
4. I once ate almost an entire bucket of those cheese balls then I sat there in my orange shame reflecting on the choices I’ve made.
5. Ever heard of a Scotch egg? I make a dessert version using spice cake wrapped around a Cadbury egg and deep fried. Served with buttercream frosting as “gravy”. It’s absolutely delicious, but everyone within a 10 meter radius gets diabetes
6. I ate two pans of brownies in less than an hour. I didn’t even realise that I’d eaten that much until I saw the two empty pans.
7. Bought a dozen large apple fritters, ate 11, puked, ate #12, napped.
There’s Cosplay Then There’s Shi!ty Cosplay (30 Photos) – Radass
A Tribute To The Majestic Beauty Of Mother Nature – Ned Hardy
6 Incredible Ancient Wonders (Destroyed By Idiots) – Linkiest
Kylie Jenner is amazing in these GIFs – Bro My God
Kylie Jenner Wore a Mini Skirt in Los Angeles – G-Celeb
Judge OKs $1B NFL Settlement on Concussions – Newsers
Hump Day is a Happy Day (35 Photos) – Radass
The 21 Funniest Texts From Mom – World Wide Interweb
Nine Inch Nails Frontman Trent Reznor Selling House for $4.495M – Curbed
Sexy Girls In Short Shorts (25 Pics) – Regretful Morning
Russian MMA Org Features Armored Knights Battling With Swords And It Looks Amazing – Bro Bible
Lauren Stoner looks good in a bikini – Celeb Slam
Wow, Just Wow! – Double Viking
Here’s What $1 Million Buys In Housing Markets Around The World – Business Insider
College Babe Of The Day – Sara Cardona From UT Chatt. – College Envy
Sexy Earth Day Hippies – Gunaxin
It’s True! Netflix Brings Back Full House! – The Gentleman’s Garage
Supermodel Doutzen Kroes Shows Off Her Butt in Ripped Jeans – The Blemish
10 Ridiculous Beliefs That Are Killing Your Success – Addicted 2 Success
By Stephen Passman
1. They’re Manipulative
This is the biggest one. Both women and men do it. I see it all the time — someone getting a man to buy dinner or drinks with no interest of getting to know the person, or a man expecting sex for doing so. Manipulative behavior is often not seen at first because of the initial superficial interactions and the “puppy love” effect. Manipulation is when someone acts or uses something or someone with a maleficent or aggressive intention in order to induce a desired action. Manipulation is emotional abuse (Fjeltstad, 2014).
Other big ones to watch out for:
a) Guilt tripping someone into doing something they don’t want to do.
b) Intimidation, using fear, or verbal abuse for creating submission for some action.
c) Positive/ Negative Reinforcement (E.g. Only saying I love you only after someone does something “good” or pleasing to the partner).
d) Anyone who “presses your buttons” or uses your insecurities to get you to do what they want you to do.
e) Giving gifts with strings attached or crossing your boundaries often.
Someone who is manipulative must be in control. So If you find these circumstances to be the case, realize that no one deserves to be subjected to this kind of behavior.