Titans Players Meet Young Lions Fan
400+ students surprised their teacher battling cancer by singing outside of his house
1. “I didn’t even hit you that hard!”, “Shh, I’m sorry, don’t tell mom, okay?” Or my personal favourite, “Here, you can hit me!”
2. Just slapping your sibling because they’re there
3. Hating someone with a passion yet deep down you are still willing to drop everything for them.
4. I once got asked “What’s it like having a sister?” right in front of my sister and I said “Imagine the person you hate most in the world. Now imagine being obligated to love them.”
She didn’t disagree.
5. How one moment you hate them with every inch of your being and the next carrying on like nothing happened.
6. Oldest gets Mario, yongest gets Luigi.
7. When me and my brother were kids everything had to be equally shared. Especially food.
To the point where we put the glasses side by side to get exact the same amount of juice for each one. I recall one time we counted the amount of Pringles chips and split in two equally amounts. The crumbles and broken chips went to parents of course.
A homeless Golden Retriever is rescued