The Medieval period has to be one of the cruelest junctures in human history. This period of human history witnessed some of the most ingeniously sadistic forms of torture ever imposed on humankind. Here are 24 of the most brutal torture techniques ever devised to help you appreciate living in the 21st century.
This method was very popular at the Tower of London during the Elizabethan era. Several rats were placed on top of the victim’s abdomen, then a bucket was subsequently placed over the pests. A flame was then placed on top of the bucket, making it very hot. The rats’ natural instincts kick in, and they try to get as far away from the heat source as possible…by digging downward.
As much as I hate an early stoppage in MMA, a late stoppage is almost criminal. The refs job is to protect the fighters when they cannot intelligently defend themselves anymore and its a crying shame when a fighter is left at the whim of a ref’s incompetence. Here’s a look 10 of the most outrageous late-stoppages in mma history
Cyborg vs Finney
1. Your potted plants are alive. And you can’t smoke a one of them.
2. Having sex in a twin-sized bed is absurd.
3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to sleep.
5. You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
6. You carry an umbrella. You watch the Weather Channel.
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of hookup and breakup.
8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 7.
9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as ‘dressed up.’
10. You’re the one calling the police because those darn kids next door don’t know how to turn down the stereo.
Being a avid horror fan, I can appreciate a scary movie scene when it deprives me of sleep for the next few nights after having watched it. While this compilation will scare the shiet out of 99% of the population, hardcore horror fans can only appreciate the awesomeness of these scenes .
Event Horizon ‘Hell’ Scenes
Here’s a compilation of the 10 best fight scenes that we have seen a hundred times over, yet still captivates us each and every time we watch it.
Kiss Of The Dragon – Final Fight
- If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
- Learn to work the toilet seat; if it’s up, put it down.
- Birthdays, Valentines and anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present once again.
- Sometimes we’re not thinking about you. Live with it.
- If you think you’re fat, you may be. Don’t ask us. (besides, we’re not suicidal enough to answer anything other than “no” anyway)
- Sunday Sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. It can’t be altered so just let be.
- Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as sex, shortstops and carburetors.
- Shopping is not a sport
- Anything you wear is fine. Really
- You have enough clothes
- You have too many shoes
- Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don’t work.
- No, we don’t know what day it is. We never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
- Yes, peeing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point blank range. We’re bound to miss sometime.
- Most guys own two or three pairs of shoes — what makes you think we’d be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?
- Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don’t expect us to like it.
- “Yes” and “No” are perfectly acceptable answers.
- A headache that last for 17 days is a problem. See a doctor.
- Your mom doesn’t have to be our best friend.
- The man is ALWAYS in charge of poking the campfire with a stick and/or tending the grill.
- Those male models with perfect bodies are all gay. Accept it.
- Don’t fake it. We’d rather be ineffective than deceived.
- Let us ogle. If we don’t look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are.
- You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, not both.
- Christopher Columbus didn’t need directions, neither do we.
- You know, YOU can ask HIM out too… Let’s spread the rejection around a little.
- Men are from earth; women are from earth. Deal with it.
- Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
- If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
- We’re not telepathic. We can’t read your mind, so don’t blame us for not knowing something you expected us to know without telling us. Conversely, you aren’t telepathic either, so don’t get mad about what you thinkwe’re thinking, because your guess is probably wrong.
1. Eating Through Anything – Matter Eater Lad
Alright, so it might be neat to be able to eat anything without consequence — those late night Taco Bell trips would be a lot easier, for one. But when would you ever really have to eat through a wall though? Maybe if you’re a superhero, but it just seems like it’d be a funny thing to watch. Especially when one stops to consider the truism that what must go in must come out. Not to mention, he wasn’t a cannibal — there goes any chance of using his powers to beat up the bad guys.
- Buy high quality tools, so you only have to buy them once.
- Keep a change of clothes at the office.
- Never hit anyone unless they are an immediate threat.
- Every hat should serve a purpose.
- Never take her to the movies on the first date.
- Learn to wet shave.
- Nothing looks more badass than a well-tailored suit.
- Shave with the grain on the first go-around.
- Always look a person in the eye when you talk to them.
- Buy a plunger before you need a plunger.
- Exercise makes you happy. Run, lift, and play sports.
- Brush your teeth before you put on your tie.