Irene Noren is a Spanish model and social media influencer who has amassed hundreds of thousand of followers online.
She was born on May 13, 1992 in Alicante, Spain. Her father is Spanish and her mother is Norwegian.
She grew up without her father. They reconnected a few years ago, however their initial meeting was strained and she decided to move forward without her father in her life.
Her first job was as a nanny. She was very passionate about the job and she look forward to it every summer.
She got her start in modeling while dating a male model who suggested that she give it a try. After moving to Barcelona together, she hooked up with a modeling agency and started her career.
Irene is fluent in four languages, English, Spanish, Catalan, Norwegian and she is in the process of learning French.
She played chess professionally growing up and practiced Taekwondo for 15 years of her life.
Her favorite quote is from Maya Angelou: “If you’re always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be”?
She has three tattoos and 2 of them are ones she got with previous boyfriends.
She has one younger brother.
- Social media: Instagram, YouTube
- Nationality: Spanish/Norwegian
- Height: 5´5”
- Measurements: 34-24-34
- Favorite Movies: Wes Anderson movies, Leon: The Professional, Moonrise Kingdom
- Favorite Books: Siddhartha, 21 Lessons For The 21st Century, Practicing The Power of Now, The Body: A Guide For Occupants
- Favorite Musician: Lana Del Rey in her first phase, Devendra Banhart
- Favorite Song: "Corner of the Earth” – Jamiroquai
If you like Irene Noren, you may also like