1. Through the good and bad, a dog will never leave their soldier’s side.
2. He trusts his master, and he is happy just to be with him no matter where, no matter the hard work.
3. They are the ultimate soldiers, willing to do anything to please their owners.
4. This police dog will always be ready to train and serve his trainer wherever, whenever and however.
5. They’ll always have your back no matter where you are. This military dog is protecting his sleeping soldier at the airport.
6. After their long day of training, this dog Queena is providing his owner Naresh Kaushik with lots of hugs, kisses and love.
7. This adorable pup is a pure bundle of joy, love and soon-to-be protector. Any soldier would be lucky to have this perfect fuzzy companion.
8. They’ll appreciate your love with their entire being and return it by tenfold.
9. Dogs will love you no matter who you are, what you’ve done and what you’ve been through. They are 0% judgement and 100% love.
10. Even during the downsides of life, they’ll remind you to enjoy the little things in life.
11. You need them just as much as they need you.
12. They’ll learn to perform the impossible to ensure your safety and other’s around you.
13. After a hard day of work, dogs are probably a soldier’s biggest stress reliever.
14. No matter how rough the conditions are, they’ll never leave your side or complain.
15. During your hardest moments, they’ll be there to lick your wounds.
16. They’ll never let you do anything on your own. Luca, the military working dog, will rough it out on the ground and fly through the air with his combat team.
17. By your side no matter what
18. A dog will continue loving you, even when you’re gone from the world. Labrador Retriever Hawkeye Lays By The Casket During The Funeral Of His Owner, Navy SEAL Jon Tumilson