1. I average 14-18k/month. My secret is pretty basic marketing on Reddit and building relationships with fans.
I send a really personable welcome message and also push that I am responsive when I advertise my OF on Reddit and I feel like this attracts guys who wanna get a lil more personal. Sexting on Snapchat also really bonds you to your subs and helps build a rapport while making money. 9/10 of sexting customers will be repeat customers in my experience. If my OF was on a bit of a smaller scale I’d probably offer discounted sexting rates for first time to reel them in, I think that would be a good way to establish a connection. And also sometimes I’ll randomly send out content in a mass message instead of posting it and it always sparks a few convos with subs and makes everything feel a bit more intimate.
2. I’m in the over $4k group. My secret is tiktok. I hardly promote anywhere else. I target a very specific audience with my videos on tiktok, and if you find me and see my content you’ll understand based on my music choices. I show my face and flirt a lot with the camera. I also post a lot of personal content about mental health and sobriety. I just be myself because some people over-act and lay it on too thick, and it feels disingenuous. I really think fans can pick up on that. Feel free to find and follow me if you want. My name on there is shugahboogah
3. A way bit more than 4K. I’ve been on for a bit over a month and a half now. In the beginning I promoted on Reddit almost all day but now I only spend an hour or so doing it. For me, I took make it about your personality a whole new level — I post my writings on my Reddit, emphasize the girl next door aspects of myself through different pictures. On my OF, I regularly correspond with subscribers in discussions, post multiple times a day, and do post BG content without PPV.
4. For me I made it to top 15% and made $600 so far, so it’s not that much. But keep in mind the revenue required to reach top 1% from top 5% for example I believe to be sort of exponential, so if I made it to top 15% with only 600, I’ll probably need $10000 to reach top 2% (based on what I know) but I could be wrong since I’m only at 15% lol and can’t make that calculation yet. But the top 0.15 – 0.01 probably make upwards of 10k to 20k a month
5. I’ve made $1700 in a month and a half and top 14% currently. At one point I was 7.7% but things got slow for a bit
6. For the past 3 months I’ve been heavily involved on OnlyFans and am now in the top 5% worldwide. So far I’ve grossed about $5800usd and taken home about $4660 of that amount.
It takes more than just nudity to be successful enough to make decent money at this job- it takes a knowledge of your audience, paying attention to gaps and niches in the market, communication skills, branding, and a lot of discipline!
7. Last month I had my best ever being at 0.06% of top creators on OF, and I earned around 80k. But usually I’m around 0.1% earning 40-60k.
I was stuck in the 1% for a bit as well (since I just used Reddit at the time) but once I did that and learned how to use TikTok, Instagram and Twitter, it helped a lot.
The most subscribers I’ve had at a time was close to 10k. My page is $5.99 and my feed is non-nude but very lewd, so I do offer PPV that’s a bit more explicit than what I post on my feed.
I should also mention that I usually advertise using SFW content and that I have never done full nudity (no pussy) even on my premium pages, but I offer topless nude as PPV ranging from $25 up to $50 depending if it’s a set of pictures or a video. Cheaper PPV like strip teases, oral focused, ass spanking, etc, that are non-nude I price ranging from $3 up to $20
8. I’ve only done this full time for a month but I made about $1500 (before tax) in November. December is looking to be around the same if not a bit less. I do hope I continue to grow because tax takes almost $500 away from that.
9. I spent a month at top 40% and made $120. Now at top 30% I’m on track to make in the $200 range. The vast majority of creators make very little. (And I am pretty sure they only count active accounts.)
10. From Nov 16 – Dec 16, I made $2500. Minus onlyfans cut 20% + 30% for taxes. I netted 1250$ I don’t do this full time though. The rest of this month & probably into January will be less then 1/2 that by the looks of things.
11. Last month i was 1.6% and made almost $6,000. This month I’ve been busy and I guess my subscribers are as well so im probably only gonna hit $4,000. I got laid off of my day job when i had finally hit $2,000 a month and I was like welp I guess thats ok then.
12. I’ve tried my best to stay consistent, even just doing this part time because i still have a full time job. I make about 750-850 month over month,and typically sit around 40 subs each month without too many promos.
My page is $10/mo. I’m looking at starting a part time job @ a club so hopefully that will give me some more local exposure but I’m definitely trying to promote more here on Reddit/Twitter since i get shadow banned constantly on Instagram. I’m glad to have these advice pages and started noticing my follower count grow little by little on my reddit & sw twt acc but still not sure how to continue growing, especially since this month has been SO slow.
13. On track for 5k this month, I would say though on onlyfans itself I do about 1k a month, the rest I do via cashapp and Venmo through Snapchat or Kik!
14. I’ve done it a year; don’t advertise it, and make about $4k a month, but still work 2 full time jobs. This is stow away money, it will not be forever and waivers month to month. Usually I direct men to cash app, and email them a drop link of what they want, I ask for 7 days to make them “custom “ content. Cash app is instant with no 20%, and no tax. It’s a built trust, wnd not everyone will do it, but it helps heavy. Snapchat too.