1. Easy, tbh. Not easy like you never fight, or you never have to accommodate, or be flexible. It’s just…not a constant struggle where you’re trying to convince yourself that everything’s ok. That shit is exhausting.
2. It’s like a lovely ball of peace, joy, and happiness all rolled into one. It’s the warm fuzzies and butterflies at all the right times. It’s the smiles and the smirks that still pull the heart strings. Yep, I’m still in love even after a crazy 10 years of marriage.
3. It’s awesome. Every day feels like a sleepover with your best friend. We never get tired of spending time together. We also spend a lot of time together, yet doing our own hobbies. Also, the best sex of your life because you’ve known each other for so long and actually care if it’s good for the other person. 8 years and going strong!
4. Comforting and exciting. Comforting because you know you have eachother’s best interest at heart. Exciting because anything possible when you’re going through life with a true partner.
5. Been in quite a few relationships, but my wife is the only one that hasn’t brought me extra stress. I mean the biggest fight we’ve had was because she was tickling me too often. I sometimes get stressed easily or even angry easily. She can either calm me down quickly or help me not get there in the first place. With how my life has been this is the most amazing thing that could ever happen to me.
6. It’s supremely fulfilling emotionally. You have someone that you know is in your corner for all the ups and downs. Also, you get an opportunity to build a life with someone and pursue the other things in life that you love as well as help your SO pursue the things that they love. It truly is special and I thank God everyday for how lucky I am.
7. Fucking awesome. Built in best friend, who takes care of you when you’re sick, who you get to have sex with, and you get to spend the rest of your life with. We’re going on 5 years, and it keeps getting better. Not that we don’t fight and have our issues, that’s totally normal, but we both want to put the work in, and communicate through it. It’s amazing!
8. It’s like haveing some one in your life that just loves you all the time no matter what. You are having a good day they love you and want to share it with you. You are having a bad day and are all grumpy and huffy they love you. You put makeup on and you fave outfit they love you for being so sexy. Your have a lazy day in your pjs with messy hair they love you. It knowing that know matter where you go or what you do you have some one that loves you with all your good and your bad.
9. Comfortable, respectful, and just a joy. Somebody that gives you lots of space, and understands you are both adults with lives, and that it’s ok to do your own thing.
10. Really fucking awesome.