Samoyed loves his human
A Monk And His Brother
Danish police officer playing “hide the ring” with Syrian refugee
Girl signs the lyrics of trance to her deaf friend at the Tomorrowworld Music Festival
1. “Don’t look at the calendar. Just keep celebrating every day.”
2. Years go by in the blink of an eye. Don’t marry young. Live your life. Go places. Do things. If you have the means or not. Pack a bag and go wherever you can afford to go. While you have no dependents, don’t buy stuff. Any stuff. See the world. Look through travel magazines and pick a spot. GO!
3. Don’t take life so seriously. Even if things seem dark and hopeless, try to laugh at how ridiculous life is.
4. A true friend will come running if you call them at 2am; everyone else is just an acquaintance.
5. The most important person in your life is the person who agreed to share their life with you. Treat them as such.
6. Children grow up way too fast. Make the most of the time you have with them.
7. Nobody ever dies wishing they had worked more… Work hard, but don’t prioritize work over family, friends, or even yourself.
8. You might live a long life, or you might live a short one – who knows. But either way, trust me when I say that you’re going to wish you took better care of yourself in your youth.
Adorable moment a dog is reunited with his owner two years after he was stolen
Hug And Play
When it comes to animal feelings, we tend to think of them exactly as we humans are or on the other end of the spectrum as unthinking, unfeeling beasts put here for our enjoyment. Every animal is unique in its own way and thinks a little bit differently, but what is clear is that many animals are able to feel complete emotions. According to an article in Psychology Today:
“Grief itself is something of a mystery, for there doesn’t seem to be any obvious adaptive value to it in an evolutionary sense. It does not appear to increase an individual’s reproductive success. Whatever its value is, grief is the price of commitment, that wellspring of both happiness and sorrow.”