1. If she REALLY likes u then she will make time to meet up with you. It is generally as simple as that. Once I figured that out, it was a lot easier to figure out if I was wasting my time or not.
2. If they don’t have any hobbies, they’ll make you their hobby.
3. Don’t ask for dating advice from women or men who are significantly more good looking. Reason:
Women almost never have to do the asking and convincing part, so they do not have practical and demonstrable experience on that. Advice on How to keep a woman, probably yes, but advice how to woo a woman, Nope .
Significantly good looking men have the pretty privilege working for them and they have won the genetic lottery. You are not on thr same level as them, so what works for them, won’t work for you.
4. Avoid suggesting to hang out at her place or yours on first date. You want to make her feel as comfortable as possible on your first encounter. You also want to make sure she isn’t the “show up at your apartment unannounced” crazy type either.
This doesn’t apply to FWB.
5. Don’t waste time trying to earn her approval. Just focus on being the kind of guy whose approval she wants to earn. Too many guys spend all their time chasing women instead of behaving in a way that leads to women chasing them. And that’s not dating advice that I’ve received. It’s dating advice that I give, having learned it for myself.
6. Be yourself. Much easier having a relationship with someone who loves you for who you are, as opposed to playing a role the rest of your life.
7. “Someone’s lack of reciprocation is not an invitation for you to convince them of your worth.”
8. Not exactly advice, but seeing how easy it is when a person likes you back, vs. having a huge crush and hoping for signs, living for the possibility that they’d call or text, etc.
9. Every time you break your boundaries in order to ensure someone likes you, you end up liking yourself that much less.
10. If they like you, you’ll know. If they don’t, you’ll be confused.
11. Look at their actions and not their words – it will clean out a lot of “smooth talkers” and excuse makers
12. Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts. And dont put up with those that are reckless with yours.
13. If something doesnt FEEL right/doesn’t make sense, it ISN’T right. No need for overanalyzing; no matter how hot or amazing the person seems to be, just cut it off.
14. You can’t manufacturer attraction. If she doesn’t like you now, she won’t like you later. Be thankful if you figure out you’re being rejected quickly, because that’s your sign to move on to the next.