1. It’s different. Guys will approach. Had guys try to sit down to dinner with us. When I’d go to the bathroom I’d come back to guys talking to her. It was funny and flattering. Certainly helps you realize some people have a different life experience
2. I used to date someone way more attractive than me back in the day, and I could recognize the look from other guys sometimes saying something like “What the fuck is she doing with him”.
3. She’s my VIP access. Honeymoon treatment on vacations, less wait on drinks and service, she even got discounts on a suit for me when negotiating with the tailor. Would recommend.
4. You better not be the least bit insecure. Or you won’t last.
And you better be prepared to stare down and stand off with a lot of aggressive apes. Because other men will frequently approach and be very aggressive. You sometimes have to run them off when they refuse to take a hint.
The upside is that it is easier to get into clubs, get good seats in restaurants, and she is frequently being offered VIP treatment. The downside is that you are often treated by other people as if you are a hideous parasite that happens to be attached to her.
5. So many guys will stare, some will scream something like TAKE CARE OF THAT BEAUTIFUL LADY, and when I’m not there, even if it’s for a few minutes guys will approach.
Lots of women will give her compliments everywhere we go.
My ex girlfriend straight up told her that she was jealous and how I had upgraded from her. Was an awkward conversation for sure
6. Had a dude go up to my wife when we were at a club and tried to dance with her immediately after we were dancing together and I went to get drinks.
Understandable, he was shooting his shot. My wife told him she’s married and showed him the big ass rock on her hand in case he missed it. It did not deter him. I came back, and he’s still trying to talk to her. Then tells me I’m a lucky man and goes away.
I walk away for a minute and he’s instantly back, STILL trying.
When we were waiting for our uber at the end of the night, he was there, now in front of me, still telling her he wants to holler at her and to come home with him. Then he tells my wife she should compare our dicks to make her choice on who she wants to leave with.
Fucking wild what some dudes will do.
7. It can be annoying. People literally walk up to her and ask her who that guy with her is. There’s been a bar fight where a guy came to our table to chat her up and refused to leave. Thankfully, I’m capable.
On the other hand, I use her pretty privilege to get things done.
I didn’t marry for looks, I just got lucky. We met on imdb about 20 years ago, just casually discussing a TV show on the forums. We had pseudonyms and all. Total fluke.
8. The very attractive women I dated and grew up around were always more insecure than the average women walking around. That’s one thing I noticed, they just have that validation aspect of everyone around them wanting to be with them as a factor to look at and ignore the rest. But many of them, when I got to know them would literally dissect every little thing on themselves and then on the flipside they would be also extremely confident, it was a real mental tightrope they were walking.
But that was just some of them, the rest were pretty cool. Just had to deal with men telling me how “lucky” I am or “better take care of that lady of yours”. I would go to the bar to get us a drink while she holds the table and I come back and there’s a guy there talking to her. It was just normal shit, it didn’t bother me to much.
9. My GFs were all more attractive than me. Some significantly so. I’m short and baby faced. Guys would often try to steal them right in front of me.
It never worked, not even once. The Kind of guy who’d try to steal your girl is usually transparently creepy and beautiful women get that every day.
Authenticity is rare with a physically beautiful woman and they seemed to appreciate that. Don’t get me wrong, that alone isn’t enough, but it’s a great introduction.
10. I dated a super beautiful one for a few years.
The number 1 thing I noticed was the attention from other women (toward her). My girl was straight up intimidating with her looks, so it was fun to see some girls go over the top with the “I’m bubbly and fun” or the opposite with silent cowering.
On the surface, people saw that she was bigger and taller than me, which also garnered some interesting responses (in the form of looks from strangers and sometimes random “suitors” trying to usurp me; those fkn wolves)
11. My wife gets hit on all the time, she has a very distinct look and is heavily tattooed so she attracts a lot of attention.
Honestly it doesn’t bother me at all, if anything continues past her rejection of these dudes gets me a little heated (As in they won’t leave her alone after she’s told them she’s not interested) because I don’t take people disrespecting my wife well at all and I find it disrespectful of them to keep hitting on her after she told them to stop, but other than that it usually gives us a good laugh.
If you want a wife who is attractive, better be able to handle that kinda thing!