You can find out the hard way that you're in the wrong sport. Like, a lot of these guys, what's the reason that you fight? You have to ask them. If you ask the Diaz Brothers, what they do and what they're good at? Fight. They love to fight. That's what they do. That's who they are. You'll find out really quick if you're a fighter or not against them. Just because you fight in the UFC, that doesn't mean you're a fighter.
Fighters, real fighters, they know they have a chance no matter what, the whole fight, and they love that. They don't give a fuck. They don't care what's happening. They know in that last minute, that last round, they've still got a chance and they don't care what the other guy thinks, because they know the other guy wants to beat them too. That's a fighter. But a lot of these guys aren't like that at all. A lot of these guys, they just want to have people recognize them in the streets. That's not a fighter. You're not a fighter. ‘I just want to fight because I want to have a good enough career to open up a gym.' No. That's a small business owner. You want to be a small business owner. You don't want to be a fighter. You want to work for yourself. Good for you. I don't like coaching those guys, but I love to fight those guys because I know if I hit that guy, he's going to hurt. And when he hurts, he's going to change.
But Nate, the whole time, he kept coming forward. He lost the fight. I knew I won the fight. There was like 30 seconds left, and he still... kept... coming for me. And I respect that the most, because if I would've given him the opportunity, he would've beaten the shit out of me.
- Joe Stevenson
A tribute to the hawtness of Blake Lively – Radass
Newly Adopted Kittens On The Ride Home From The Shelter – Ned Hardy
10 Questions that Will Change the Way You Think About Your Problems – Marc And Angel
Yoga Pants are kind of amazing – Bro My God
The science behind power naps, and why they’re so damn good for you – i09
Girl Says Possibly The Dumbest Thing Ever (video) – Leenks
A Did You Know On Hottest Pron Stars – Linkiest
Cara Santana In Tight Spandex – G-Celeb
7 Surprising Tips For Breaking Out Of Procrastination Prison – Addicted 2 Success
McDonald’s Cuts Some Additives From Chicken – Newser
The 50 Sketchiest Easter Bunny Photos Ever – World Wide Interweb
Cutie Girls With Colossal Cleavage (28 Pics) – Regretful Morning
13 Thoughts Every Guy Has Had During Sex – Distractify
Dayuuuuuum! – Double Viking
Doutzen Kroes in a 1-piece…nice! – Celeb Slam
Drinkwel the Vitamins to Heal Your Hangover – The Gentleman’s Garage
The biggest mistakes from sports movies – Extra Mustard
I got to give the folks over at Ford some props for their Ford Focus ST. It has come a long way in terms of winning the hearts and minds of avid car enthusiasts. Their 2015 incarnation of the Ford Focus ST has 252 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of peak torque. Can do 0-60 in 5.9. Give you audio bliss with its 10 speaker Sony audio system with added subwoofer and on top of that it turns heads with its sleek styling and all for $25k! You really can’t beat that! Check out this video from Jimmy Kimmel Live! where Guillermo tries his hand at making tacos while a hot stunt driver shows him what this car is capable of. Too funny!
by Nick Notas
People give more thought to choosing their next Amazon purchase than to choosing their next relationship.
When it comes to romance, everyone is in such a hurry. You jump into a relationship with the first person who shows you interest. You commit to being exclusive before you’ve even gotten a chance to really know each other.
I think that’s insane! You’re playing Russian roulette and hoping that this person is going to be a good match for you.
I know you’re eager to find love, but being in an unhappy relationship is much worse than being alone. Especially if you’re trying to find someone you plan to be with forever, you shouldn’t just settle for anyone. Choosing the wrong person will affect your entire life.
The right partner can help you grow to the best version of yourself. The wrong partner can bring out the worst in you.
The right partner can support you. The wrong partner can use you and leave you more isolated than when you were single.
The right partner can make every experience more beautiful and satisfying than you could imagine. The wrong partner can strip out any shred of happiness from any moment.
So if the difference between a right partner and a wrong one is so obvious, why do we still find ourselves stuck in unfulfilling relationships?
1. He basically saved public television. In 1969 the government wanted to cut public television funds. Mister Rogers then went to Washington where he gave an amazing merely six minute speech. By the end of the speech not only did he charm the hostile Senators, he got them to double the budget they would have initially cut down. The whole thing can be found on youtube, a video called “Mister Rogers defending PBS to the US Senate.”
2. “Certain fundamentalist preachers hated him because, apparently not getting the “kindest man who ever lived” memo, they would ask him to denounce homosexuals. Mr. Rogers’s response? He’d pat the target on the shoulder and say, “God loves you just as you are.” Rogers even belonged to a “More Light” congregation in Pittsburgh, a part of the Presbyterian Church dedicated to welcoming LGBT persons to full participation in the church.”
3. According to a TV Guide piece on him, Fred Rogers drove a plain old Impala for years. One day, however, the car was stolen from the street near the TV station. When Rogers filed a police report, the story was picked up by every newspaper, radio and media outlet around town. Amazingly, within 48 hours the car was left in the exact spot where it was taken from, with an apology on the dashboard. It read, “If we’d known it was yours, we never would have taken it.”
4. Once, on a fancy trip up to a PBS exec’s house, he heard the limo driver was going to wait outside for 2 hours, so he insisted the driver come in and join them (which flustered the host). On the way back, Rogers sat up front, and when he learned that they were passing the driver’s home on the way, he asked if they could stop in to meet his family. According to the driver, it was one of the best nights of his life—the house supposedly lit up when Rogers arrived, and he played jazz piano and bantered with them late into the night. Further, like with the reporters, Rogers sent him notes and kept in touch with the driver for the rest of his life.
5. Most people have heard of Koko, the Stanford-educated gorilla who could speak about 1000 words in American Sign Language, and understand about 2000 in English. What most people don’t know, however, is that Koko was an avid Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood fan. As Esquire reported, when Fred Rogers took a trip out to meet Koko for his show, not only did she immediately wrap her arms around him and embrace him, she did what she’d always seen him do onscreen: she proceeded to take his shoes off!
6. Once while rushing to a New York meeting, there were no cabs available, so Rogers and one of his colleagues hopped on the subway. Esquire reported that the car was filled with people, and they assumed they wouldn’t be noticed. But when the crowd spotted Rogers, they all simultaneously burst into song, chanting "It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood." The result made Rogers smile wide.