1. “Don’t look at the calendar. Just keep celebrating every day.”
2. Years go by in the blink of an eye. Don’t marry young. Live your life. Go places. Do things. If you have the means or not. Pack a bag and go wherever you can afford to go. While you have no dependents, don’t buy stuff. Any stuff. See the world. Look through travel magazines and pick a spot. GO!
3. Don’t take life so seriously. Even if things seem dark and hopeless, try to laugh at how ridiculous life is.
4. A true friend will come running if you call them at 2am; everyone else is just an acquaintance.
5. The most important person in your life is the person who agreed to share their life with you. Treat them as such.
6. Children grow up way too fast. Make the most of the time you have with them.
7. Nobody ever dies wishing they had worked more… Work hard, but don’t prioritize work over family, friends, or even yourself.
8. You might live a long life, or you might live a short one – who knows. But either way, trust me when I say that you’re going to wish you took better care of yourself in your youth.
Why does everyone hate Nickleback?
I’ve been waiting so long for another chance to answer why people hate Nickelback. Every time I get ignored everyone just accepts the vague answers. Hating Nickleback is basically a meme that’s about 15 years old now and many people forgot where it came from or are too young to remember it and just joined the bandwagon so they think it’s serious.
It started from Nickelback signing onto roadrunner records in the late 90s which used to be known only for death and thrash metal. Some metalheads bought their CD’s because they trusted the label that seemed to consistently sign on great metal bands and they were pissed that compared to all the other bands from the label, this one really sucked. The other bands that sucked were at least somewhat metal but not this one. Eventually it became a meme in the metal community that Nickleback sucks.
A comic named Brian Posehn who is a well known metalhead, made a Nickelback sucks joke which I can’t remember. It has something to do with music being violent because listening to Nickleback made him want to kill someone. That joke became part of a promo for some show on Comedy Central in the early 2000s and it was shown a lot. Eventually a lot of people heard the joke, it was repeated, and simplified back to Nickelback sucks. After that everyone, not just metalheads kept repeating that Nickelback sucks and now there are kids that repeat a meme older than them. It’s sort of a look into what will happen to the current popular memes in the future.
Here are two of their hit songs played simultaneously. It’s a perfect fit:
This guy got f**ked up!
A Texan walks into an Irish pub...
and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back."
The room is quiet and no one takes up the Texan's offer. One man even leaves. Ten minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?", asks the Irishman.
The Texan says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses drinking them all back-to-back. The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement.
The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 10 minutes you were gone?"
The Irishman replies, "Oh...I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first".
Watch The First Five Minutes of AMC’s New Show ‘Preacher’ – Maxim
Heartwarming Video of a Lioness Hugging the Man Who Rescued Her – Ned Hardy
Hot Pictures Of Monica Alvarez – Linkiest
A Travel Hacker Explains How to Fly Around the World for Free – VICE
Nikole Powers Bikini Photos in Miami – G-Celeb
Watch Hot Girl Be Shot In Butt By Pizza Cannon Because It’s 2016 – Rant Lifestyle
The Most Annoying Players in Every Call of Duty Game – Ranker
Reche Caldwell is officially the worst criminal in the world – ESPN
Bella Thorne Knows You’re Watching of the Day – Drunken Stepfather
A Tribute to The Women of The Military – Radass
YouTube Pranksters Get Prison Time – Newser
Man Literally Snaps His Dick In Half During Sex and Yes, There’s Pics – The Blemish
Bri Teresi is One of the Hottest Girls Ever – Regretful Morning
Heidi Klum is in a bikini – Celeb Slam
You Have to Make $145k a Year to Afford Rent on a Two-Bedroom in LA – Curbed
Time For Some Amateur Girls Taking Sexy Selfies – Classy Bro
New dating program for men that focuses on using the “scrambler effect” to manipulate female psychology to your advantage – Unlock Her Legs
What If Celebrities Looked Like Bad Fan Art (Gallery) – World Wide Interweb
Seven Reasons a Whole Foods Plant-Heavy Diet is Better for You and the Earth – Gunaxin
Get in touch with the dirtier side of you (24 Photos) – Bad Sentinel
Magic Mushrooms Found to Help Depression – Big Think
Here’s a guide to help you make a more educated choice:
Pol Pot came to power in the late 1970’s as the leader of Cambodia’s Khmer Rouge party. His desire to bring Cambodia back to its agricultural roots led his party to commit one of the worst genocides in recorded history.The now famous Killing Fields and S21 now display the skulls of millions of Cambodia citizens, many of whom were beaten to death with sticks to save on bullets…In total, Pol Pot killed close to 3 million Cambodians, which was around 33% of the countries population.
1. Back in May 2006 I got off of work at the mall. I got on the bus as usual and another mall employee I had talked to on a regular basis sat down across from me. We chatted it up for a while and he commented about always running into people that knew me, there was another person I knew as an acquaintance on the bus so we moved back to talk to her as well. The first guy gets off and her I keep talking. She says she has to walk to meet her boyfriend before we get off and I offer to walk with until she meets him but she declines and we go our separate ways.
I go to the store before headed home and grab some beer. Halfway through my first beer there is a knock at the door. A friend of my roommate, we talked for a bit and he left. Almost done with my beer and another knock, it is him again just asked if he could use the restroom thinking nothing of it I say sure and in flood three more people as soon as the door is opened the rest of the way. One of them the boyfriend of the girl on the bus.
The first thing said is “why where you messing with my girl, dawg?” As two of them opened butterfly knives and I tried to talk them down, I sat there calmly on the couch. They were quite unwilling to listen and I think sitting there calm and just trying to talk passed off at least one of them. The boyfriend is in my face waving his knife but he did not make the first strike, his friend jumps out from behind me and stabs me in the neck(It felt like it went in one side and out the other). I stood up grabbed my throat and said “fuck I am going to die.” I ran to my bedroom to get away through the patio door in there. I close one door behind me and I am going for the sliding glass door when there is a crash and a slam against the back of my head. They had kicked the door off it’s hinges and it hit me.